Is there anything I need to know before downloading Minecraft PE 1.17.30?
Yes! As always, we recommend backing up your world before updating to the new version. For more information on backing up and restoring your world, check out this support article.
In addition, please note that this update contains changes to some of the game’s underlying code. As a result, certain third-party mods and servers may not be compatible with this update. We recommend checking with your mod or server provider before updating to 1.17.30 to avoid any potential issues.
What’s new in Minecraft PE 1.17.30?
In Minecraft PE 1.17.30, we’ve made a number of changes and bug fixes, including:
- Added support for the upcoming Better Together Update
- Made further changes to prepare for the upcoming Nether update. We’ll have more details to share on this soon!
Minecraft PE 1.17.30 fixes:
- Fixed a crash that could occur when loading certain resource packs
- Fixed a crash that could occur when exiting the game on Windows 10
- Fixed a crash that could occur when using certain commands
How to install Minecraft PE 1.17.30?
Installing Minecraft PE 1.17.30 is easy! Just follow these simple steps:
1. Download Minecraft PE 1.17.30 from our website
2. Open the file you downloaded and wait for the installation to complete
3. Once the installation is finished, open Minecraft PE and enjoy the new update!
Minecraft PE updates 1.17.30 FAQ:
If you’re having trouble installing Minecraft PE 1.17.30, make sure you have enough free space on your device. If you’re still having trouble, try restarting your device and then try installing the update again.
If you can’t find Minecraft PE 1.17.30 in the app store/play store, it might not be available in your region yet. Keep checking back, as we’ll update this article once the update is available worldwide.
Yes, your world will be compatible with Minecraft PE 1.17.30. However, we always recommend backing up your world before updating to the new version, just to be safe. For more information on backing up and restoring your world, check out this support article.
If you’re having trouble connecting to servers after updating to Minecraft PE 1.17.30, it’s possible that the server is not compatible with the new update yet. We recommend checking with your server provider before connecting to avoid any potential issues.
Have any other questions about Minecraft PE 1.17.30? Let us know in the comments below!