Is there anything I need to know before downloading Minecraft PE 1.17.34?
Yes! As always, we recommend backing up your world before updating to any new version of the game. For instructions on how to do this, please check out our support site.
In addition, while we’ve done our best to squash as many bugs as possible with this update, it’s always possible that some may have slipped through the cracks. So, if you do experience any issues after updating, please let us know on the official Minecraft Feedback Site.
What’s new in Minecraft PE 1.17.34?
- Added a new “experimental” game mode that allows players to test out upcoming features before they’re released to the main game. Please note that this mode is still very much a work in progress, and features may change or be removed entirely before they’re ready for prime time. To enable experimental mode, just go to the Game Settings menu and toggle the “Experimental Gameplay” option.
- Added several new blocks, items, and entities that will be used in the upcoming Caves & Cliffs update:
- Amethyst: A new gemstone that can be found in geodes underground.
- Copper: A new ore that can be found underground. Smelting copper ore will yield copper ingots, which can then be used to create a variety of new items and blocks.
- Spyglass: A new item that can be used to zoom in on distant objects.
- Glow Squid: A new hostile mob that lurks in the dark depths of the ocean.
- Goats: A new passive mob that can be found in mountainous biomes.
- The “reduced debug info” option has been removed from the game settings menu. This option was originally added as a temporary measure to improve performance on lower-end devices but is no longer necessary now that we’ve made further optimizations to the game.
- Further optimizations have been made to reduce memory usage and improve performance on lower-end devices.
- The “chunk boundaries” option in the debug menu no longer renders the entire world map when toggled on.
Minecraft PE 1.17.34 fixes:
- Fixed several crashes that could occur while playing the game.
- Fixed an issue where ambiance sound effects would sometimes stop playing.
- Fixed an issue where the game would sometimes not save changes made to the world options file.
- Fixed an issue where certain blocks would not be properly affected by gravity.
- Fixed an issue where TNT explosions could damage blocks that they shouldn’t be able to.
- Fixed an issue where endermen would not properly teleport when hit by water buckets.
- Fixed an issue where the game would sometimes not load world templates from resource packs.
- Fixed an issue where the map could appear blurry when viewed through a spyglass.
- Fixed several issues with the new amethyst and copper blocks.
- Fixed several text formatting and translation issues.
- Fixed several issues with the new experimental game mode.
As always, thank you for playing Minecraft! We hope you enjoy this latest update.
How to install Minecraft PE 1.17.34?
To install the Minecraft PE 1.17.34 update, just head over to the App Store or Google Play Store and hit the “Update” button. If you don’t have the game installed yet, you can download it for free from either store.
Once the update has been downloaded and installed, you’ll be able to play it by selecting the “Play” button from the main menu.
We hope you enjoy this latest update! As always, thanks for playing Minecraft!
Minecraft PE updates 1.17.34 FAQ:
If you’re having trouble updating the game, try restarting your device and then trying again. If that doesn’t work, try uninstalling and reinstalling the game.
No, your world will not be deleted if you update the game. However, we always recommend backing up your world before updating, just to be safe.
This error means that your username or password is incorrect. Make sure you’re entering the correct login information, and if you’re still having trouble, try resetting your password.
If you’re having trouble connecting to Minecraft servers, it could be due to a number of different issues. First, make sure you have a stable internet connection. If you’re still having trouble, try restarting your device and then trying again.
Minecraft PE updates usually come out every 4-6 weeks, although this can vary depending on the size and scope of the update.
The 1.17.34 update adds a new “experimental” game mode that allows players to test out upcoming features before they’re released to the main game. Please note that this mode is still very much a work in progress, and features may change or be removed entirely before they’re ready for prime time. To enable experimental mode, just go to the Game Settings menu and toggle the “Experimental Gameplay” option