Is there anything I need to know before downloading Minecraft PE 184.108.40.206?
As always, we recommend backing up your world before updating to a new version. For instructions on how to do this, see our support site article on how to back up your world.
Minecraft PE 220.127.116.11 is primarily a stability and bugfix update.
What’s new in Minecraft PE 18.104.22.168?
- Added new sound effects for some blocks and items
- Improved performance when using certain game rules
- Fixed several crashes that could occur during gameplay
- Fixed various bugs relating to world generation and block interactions
Minecraft PE 22.214.171.124 fixes:
- Fixed a crash that could occur when exiting the game
- Fixed a crash that could occur when using certain game rules
- Fixed a crash that could occur when loading a world with certain entity data values
- Fixed an issue where certain blocks would not drop their correct items when destroyed
- Fixed an issue where players would experience a short delay when opening their inventory after respawning
- Fixed an issue where various blocks would not be placed correctly when using the /fill command
- Fixed an issue where the map marker for a player’s spawn point would not be visible on the map
- Fixed an issue where players would occasionally see invisible entities walking around near them
How to install Minecraft PE 126.96.36.199?
To install Minecraft PE 188.8.131.52, just download the update from our support site and open it up in your game. The game will automatically apply the update. Alternatively, you can also download the update directly from within the game by going to Settings > Global Resources > Check for Updates.
Minecraft PE updates 184.108.40.206 FAQ:
If you’re having trouble installing the update, make sure that you have enough free space on your device. You’ll need at least 100 MB of free space to install the update. If you’re still having trouble, you can try deleting your old Minecraft PE files and reinstalling the game from scratch.
Yes, your world will be compatible with the new update. However, we recommend backing up your world before updating to a new version, just to be safe.
If you find a bug in Minecraft PE 220.127.116.11, you can report it by opening up the game and going to Settings > Report a Bug. You can also report bugs by visiting our support site and creating a new ticket. Please include as much information about the bug as possible, such as what you were doing when the bug occurred, what devices you’re using, and any error messages that you may have received.
Yes, there will be more updates for Minecraft PE 1.17. We don’t have a specific schedule for when these updates will be released, but we’ll let you know as soon as they’re available.