Is there anything I need to know before downloading Minecraft PE 126.96.36.199?
Yes! As always, we recommend backing up your world data before updating. For more information on how to do this, check out our help article on the subject.
In addition, please be aware that this update contains some changes that may affect add-ons and resource packs:
Add-ons will now work with all players in the world, regardless of whether they’re on the same platform or not.
The “experimental gameplay” toggle has been removed from the world options screen. This means that any dedicated servers created with this option enabled will no longer be compatible with clients running versions later than 1.18.0.
Fixed several crashes that could occur when using resource packs.
What’s new in Minecraft PE 188.8.131.52?
- Added blast resistance to obsidian and endstone
- Added new options for texture packs: production, high-resolution, and cartoons
- Added a new “Record Video” button to take video recordings of your game
- Fixed several crashes that could occur during gameplay
Minecraft PE 184.108.40.206 fixes:
- Fixed some crashes that could occur during gameplay
- Fixed an issue with water buckets not being placed correctly in certain situations
- Made a change to the way villager trades work to prevent possible infinite loops when trading
- Fixed an issue where players could get stuck on ledges when trying to jump up them
- Fixed an issue where the map could appear blurry when first opened
- Fixed an issue where certain items (such as doors and ladders) would not be placed correctly when using the “Place Block” control option
- Made a change to the way that player permissions work on multiplayer servers to prevent possible problems with server stability
How to install Minecraft PE 220.127.116.11?
To install the Minecraft PE 18.104.22.168 update, you need to follow these steps:
1) Download the update file from the link below.
2) Unzip the file to a folder on your computer.
3) Copy the folder to your “Minecraft PE” directory.
4) If prompted, overwrite any existing files.
5) Launch Minecraft PE and enjoy the new update!
Minecraft PE updates 22.214.171.124 FAQ:
A lot of fixes for bugs and crashes!
Just download the new version from our website or the app store, and it will be automatically updated. If you’re having trouble, make sure to check out our troubleshooting guide.
Make sure to back up your world first! Updating can sometimes cause things in your world to go missing or get corrupted.
Please report it on our bug tracker so we can fix it as soon as possible.
We hope you enjoy the new update! Happy mining!