Is there anything I need to know before downloading Minecraft PE 22.214.171.124?
Absolutely! As with any new update, there are bound to be a few bumps in the road. Be sure to back up your world before updating, as always.
In addition, this update introduces some changes to how redstone works. Most notably, repeaters can now be placed on the side of blocks, rather than only on the top and bottom. Be sure to check out the full list of changes below before playing around with redstone in your worlds!
What’s new in Minecraft PE 126.96.36.199?
- Added new biomes: Bamboo Jungle, Soulsand Valley, Warped Forest, Basalt Deltas
- Added new blocks: Bone Block, Nether Wart Block, Respawn Anchor, Target Block
- Added new mobs: Fox, Polar Bear, Panda, Zoglin
- New game rules: doFireTick, doMobLoot, doMobSpawning, doTileDrops
- Added new achievements: More Splash, Totally Tropical, A Real Challenge
- Updated the language files
Minecraft PE 188.8.131.52 fixes:
- Tamed llamas no longer spit when hit by players or mobs.
- Fixed an issue where baby turtles could suffocate if enclosed by blocks on all sides.
- Fixed an issue with the redstone output of observers not updating correctly.
- Fixed some crashes that could occur during gameplay.
How to install Minecraft PE 184.108.40.206?
To install the Minecraft PE 220.127.116.11 update you need to go to the settings of the game, then select “resources” and find and select “beta versions”. After that, it will be possible to choose and install the desired update.
If you have any questions or problems installing the update, please let us know in the comments below.
Minecraft PE updates 18.104.22.168 FAQ:
The release date for Minecraft PE 22.214.171.124 was November 10th, 2020
New features in the Minecraft PE 126.96.36.199 update include:
– Support for custom player skins
– New achievements
– Improved performance
Other changes in the Minecraft PE 188.8.131.52 update include:
– Fixes for several bugs and crashes
– Improvements to the game’s user interface