Is there anything I need to know before downloading Minecraft PE 184.108.40.206?
Minecraft PE 220.127.116.11 is an update to the Bedrock Edition of Minecraft that was released on January 15, 2021. This update adds a new “Campfire” block, as well as several other changes and fixes.
If you’re running Minecraft PE on an iOS device, you will need to have at least iOS 11 installed in order to download and install this update. If you’re running Minecraft PE on an Android device, you will need to have at least Android 7.0 installed in order to download and install this update.
What’s new in Minecraft PE 18.104.22.168?
- Added some new achievements
- Added a new “Achievements” button to the main menu
- Added a new “/achievement take <stat_name>” command
- Updated the achievement icons
- Changed the way achievements are stored in the world save file
Minecraft PE 22.214.171.124 fixes:
- A crash when starting the game on some devices
- The “Abandoned Mine” seed not generating correctly
- Lag when using fireworks
- The Nether not generating correctly on superflat worlds
- Mobs being able to see players through walls
- Players taking damage when standing in water near lava
This update also adds support for the upcoming Nether Update.
How to install Minecraft PE 126.96.36.199?
To install the Minecraft PE 188.8.131.52 update you will need to go to the official Minecraft website. From there, you will need to create an account and log in. Once you are logged in, click on the “Downloads” section and then find the download for Minecraft PE 184.108.40.206. Once you have found the download, simply click on it and then follow the on-screen instructions to install the update.
If you need any help installing the Minecraft PE 220.127.116.11 update, feel free to leave a comment below and we will be happy to help you out.
Minecraft PE updates 18.104.22.168 FAQ:
The main change is that we’ve added a new category for Add-Ons called ‘Experimental’. This is where you can find all the latest and greatest Add-Ons, but be warned – they may not always work as intended!
The same way you would install any other Add-On – just head to the world settings and select ‘Experimental’ from the list of Add-On categories.
Developers are constantly working to improve Add-Ons, so if you come across an issue please report it to them using the feedback button in-game