Is there anything I need to know before downloading Minecraft PE 184.108.40.206?
Make sure to back up your world data before updating!
To update your game:
For Pocket Edition on Android, open Google Play Store and search for “Minecraft”. Tap Update next to Minecraft: Pocket Edition.
For Xbox One Edition, open the Microsoft Store and search for “Minecraft”. Tap See more and then tap Update next to Minecraft: Xbox One Edition.
What’s new in Minecraft PE 220.127.116.11?
- Added a new achievement for going through an Ender Portal without touching any blocks
- Added a new achievement for trading with a Villager
- Added a new sound effect when taking damage while in water
Minecraft PE 18.104.22.168 fixes:
- Items no longer disappear when dropped on the edge of a block
- Mobs no longer continue attacking after they’ve been killed
- The game no longer crashes when trying to join a server with an invalid IP address
How to install Minecraft PE 22.214.171.124?
To install the Minecraft PE 126.96.36.199 update, you need to:
1. Open the app store on your device
2. Search for “Minecraft PE”
3. Select the “Update” option
4. Install the update
5. Enjoy playing the latest version of Minecraft PE!
Minecraft PE updates 188.8.131.52 FAQ:
The main change in this update is the addition of MCPE Realms, which allows you to play with up to 10 other friends on your own private server. There are also a number of bug fixes and performance improvements.
You can purchase a Realms subscription from within the game. Just go to the in-game store, and select the ‘Realms’ tab.
Yes, you can! There is a 14-day free trial available. Just make sure to cancel before the trial period ends, or you’ll be charged for the full subscription.
You can contact support at mojang.com/realms.