Is there anything I need to know before downloading Minecraft PE 188.8.131.52?
Before you update to Minecraft PE 184.108.40.206, make sure to back up your world first as it is not compatible with any other versions.
In terms of new features, the most notable addition in this update is the Nether Update! This update introduces several new mobs and blocks that can be found in the Nether, as well as a new biome.
One of the new mobs is the Piglin, which is a hostile mob that attacks players who are wearing gold armor. Be sure to avoid these creatures if you don’t want to be attacked!
In terms of blocks, there are several new ones that can be found in the Nether, such as the basalt block, soul sand, and nether wart blocks.
The Nether Update also introduces a new biome, which is the Soulsand Valley. This biome is filled with large amounts of soul sand and netherwart blocks, making it a difficult place to traverse.
Overall, the Minecraft PE 220.127.116.11 update is a great way to get started with the Nether Update. Be sure to download it today and explore all of the new content that it has to offer!
What’s new in Minecraft PE 18.104.22.168?
- New features:
- The Nether Update
- Added biomes: Soulsand Valley, Crimson Forest, Warped Forest, Basalt Deltas
- Added blocks: Soul Soil, Crimson Nylium, Warped Nylium, Nether Wart Blocks, Crying Obsidian, Respawn Anchor, Target Blocks
- Added items: Soul Speed Enchantment, Netherite Ingot, Ancient Debris, Netherite Scrap, Netherite Armor, Netherite Tools
- Added mobs: Piglins, Hoglins, Zombified Piglins, Striders
- Performance improvements
- Changed the game’s splash text
Minecraft PE 22.214.171.124 fixes:
- Fixed several crashes that could occur during gameplay
- Fixed a crash that could occur when loading certain resource packs
- Fixed an issue where some players would not be able to join multiplayer games using certain third-party client apps
- Improved performance when scrolling through the Skin Picker menu
- Various other fixes and improvements
How to install Minecraft PE 126.96.36.199?
To install the Minecraft PE 188.8.131.52 update you need to:
1. Download the update file from the link below
2. Unzip it
3. Copy to the folder ‘games/com.mojang/’
4. Launch the game and enjoy the new features!
Minecraft PE updates 184.108.40.206 FAQ:
There are a few minor changes and bug fixes in this update. For more information, see the full changelog.
You can find the full installation instructions here.
If you’re experiencing any issues with Minecraft PE 220.127.116.11, please contact us so we can help you out.