Is there anything I need to know before downloading Minecraft PE 220.127.116.11?
Make sure you have a compatible device before downloading the update. The full list of compatible devices can be found here.
What’s new in Minecraft PE 18.104.22.168?
- Added new achievements for completing the Nether Update content
- Added a “Lingering” category to the Creative inventory
- Added sounds for Nether biomes, mobs, and blocks
- Added new spectator features
- Improved performance on low-end devices
- Fixed several bugs and crashes
Minecraft PE 22.214.171.124 fixes:
- Fixed a crash that could occur when signing in to Xbox Live
- Fixed an issue where certain characters could not be used in sign text
- Fixed several crashes that could occur during gameplay
- Minor fixes and improvements
How to install Minecraft PE 126.96.36.199?
To install the Minecraft PE 188.8.131.52 update, you need to:
1. Download the update file from the link below.
2. Unzip it and copy it to the folder ‘/games/com.mojang/’.
3. Launch Minecraft Pocket Edition and wait for the world to load.
Minecraft PE updates 184.108.40.206 FAQ:
This update fixes several bugs, including a crash that could occur when using fireworks.
The easiest way to get the update is by installing it from the App Store or Google Play. If you’re having trouble updating, you can try downloading the update directly from Mojang.
You’ll need iOS 11 or higher, or Android 6.0 or higher. On mobile devices, you’ll also need around 100MB of free storage space.
First, try restarting your device and then reinstalling the update. If that doesn’t work, you can try contacting Mojang support.