Is there anything I need to know before downloading Minecraft PE 1.18.10?
Before downloading and installing Minecraft PE 1.18.10, it’s a good idea to back up your world data. You can do this by going into the game settings and selecting ‘Backup World.’ This will create a copy of your world data that you can restore if needed.
It’s also worth noting that the 1.18.10 update is only compatible with versions 1.16.0 and higher of Minecraft PE. So, if you’re running an older version of the game, you’ll need to update before you can install the new content.
Finally, remember that 1.18.10 is a beta release, which means it’s not yet complete and may contain bugs. As such, it’s not recommended for use on production servers.
What’s new in Minecraft PE 1.18.10?
- Added support for the Nether Update beta
- Added new achievements
- Added a new game rule: commandBlockOutput
- Added a new game rule: doFireTick
- Added a new gamerule: doMobLoot
- Changed the default value of the keep inventory game rule to false
Minecraft PE 1.18.10 fixes:
- Fixed a crash when opening the chat settings page
- Fixed being unable to place blocks next to each other while in creative mode
- Fixed an issue with torches not providing light underwater
- Fixed some rendering issues with double slabs and beds
- Minor text fixes
How to install Minecraft PE 1.18.10?
To install the Minecraft PE 1.18.10 update you need to go to the official website and download it from there. The process is pretty straightforward and it shouldn’t take more than a few minutes.
Once the download is finished, open the file and run the installation. After that, launch the game and enjoy!
Minecraft PE updates 1.18.10 FAQ:
The update was released on February 8, 2022.
This update contains a number of bug fixes and performance improvements.
To update to Minecraft PE 1.18.10, simply launch the game and wait for the update to download and install automatically.
There are no specific system requirements for this update, but we recommend that you have at least 2GB of RAM and a processor that is at least equivalent to an Intel Core i5-4690K.
If you’re having trouble updating the game, we recommend that you try restarting your device and then trying again.