Is there anything I need to know before downloading Minecraft PE 1.18.11?
If you’re playing on an iOS device, you’ll need to have at least iOS 8.0 installed in order to download and install the update. If you’re playing on an Android device, you’ll need to have version 4.2 or higher of the Android operating system installed. As for Windows 10 devices, you’ll only be able to install the update if you have version 1607 or higher installed.
Once you’ve made sure that your device meets the necessary requirements, go ahead and download the Minecraft PE 1.18.11 update from your respective app store. Once it has been downloaded and installed, you’ll be ready to start playing!
What’s new in Minecraft PE 1.18.11?
- New Nether biomes: Crimson Forest and Warped Forest
- New mobs: Piglin Brute and Hoglin
- New items: Netherite Scrap and Ancient Debris
- Updated recipes: Smithing table, Stonecutter, Blast Furnace, Smelting recipes
- Performance improvements
Minecraft PE 1.18.11 fixes:
- Fixed a crash that could occur when using fireworks
- Fixed a crash that could occur when rendering the world
- Fixed a crash that could occasionally occur after taking damage
- Fixed a crash that could occur when closing the game
- Fixed a bug where lead knots would not connect to mobs
- Fixed a bug where llamas would spit at players even when they were not being ridden
- Fixed a bug where some particles would not be visible when using the ‘/particle’ command
How to install Minecraft PE 1.18.11?
To install the Minecraft PE 1.18.11 update you need to:
1. Download the update file from the official Minecraft website
2. Unzip the file to a location on your computer
3. Connect your device to your computer using a USB cable
4. Copy the unzipped files to the ‘minecraftpe’ folder on your device
5. Disconnect your device from your computer
6. Run Minecraft PE and the update should be installed automatically
Minecraft PE updates 1.18.11 FAQ:
The Minecraft PE 1.18.11 update is a minor update that was released on November 27, 2020.
The main change in the Minecraft PE 1.18.11 update is that it fixes a crash that could occur when certain items were crafted.
The Minecraft PE 1.18.11 update is available as a free download from the App Store and Google Play Store.