What’s new in Minecraft PE 1.18.11?
- New Nether biomes: Crimson Forest and Warped Forest
- New mobs: Piglin Brute and Hoglin
- New items: Netherite Scrap and Ancient Debris
- Updated recipes: Smithing table, Stonecutter, Blast Furnace, Smelting recipes
- Performance improvements
Minecraft PE 1.18.11 fixes:
- Fixed a crash that could occur when using fireworks
- Fixed a crash that could occur when rendering the world
- Fixed a crash that could occasionally occur after taking damage
- Fixed a crash that could occur when closing the game
- Fixed a bug where lead knots would not connect to mobs
- Fixed a bug where llamas would spit at players even when they were not being ridden
- Fixed a bug where some particles would not be visible when using the ‘/particle’ command
How to install Minecraft PE 1.18.11?
To install the Minecraft PE 1.18.11 update you need to:
1. Download the update file from the official Minecraft website
2. Unzip the file to a location on your computer
3. Connect your device to your computer using a USB cable
4. Copy the unzipped files to the ‘minecraftpe’ folder on your device
5. Disconnect your device from your computer
6. Run Minecraft PE and the update should be installed automatically
Minecraft PE updates 1.18.11 FAQ:
The Minecraft PE 1.18.11 update is a minor update that was released on February 11, 2022.
The main change in the Minecraft PE 1.18.11 update is that it fixes a crash that could occur when certain items were crafted.