Is there anything I need to know before downloading Minecraft PE 1.18.12?
Before you update to Minecraft PE 1.18.12, it’s a good idea to back up your world so that you don’t lose any progress. You can do this by going into the Settings menu and selecting ‘Game’ > ‘Backup World.’
It’s also worth noting that after updating, some older versions of resource packs and behavior packs may no longer work. So be sure to check for updates to those as well.
What’s new in Minecraft PE 1.18.12?
- New “amplified” world option
- Added “/tickingarea” command to create and manage ticking areas
- Added support for custom player skins
- Added new game rules, including:
- natural regeneration
- Added new achievements
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
Minecraft PE 1.18.12 fixes:
- fixes for several crashes that could occur while playing
- fixes for some stability issues
- fixes for some UI issues
- fixed a problem where players couldn’t join servers if they had certain characters in their usernames
- fixed a problem where the game would sometimes not start on Windows 10 devices
- other minor bug fixes and improvements
How to install Minecraft PE 1.18.12?
To install the Minecraft PE 1.18.12 update, you need to first download it from the official website. Then, open the file and extract it to a folder on your computer. After that, launch the game and wait for the update to be installed.
Minecraft PE updates 1.18.12 FAQ:
The official release date for the Minecraft Bedrock 1.18.12 update is March 4, 2021.
The biggest change in the Minecraft Bedrock 1.18.12 update is the addition of the Nether Update features, which include new blocks, mobs, and biomes. Other changes include fixes for bugs and crashes, as well as performance improvements.
To install the Minecraft Bedrock 1.18.12 update, simply download it from the official Minecraft website and run the installer.
The minimum system requirements for the Minecraft Bedrock 1.18.12 update are a PC with 4GB of RAM and an Intel Core i3-3210 processor. However, 8GB of RAM is recommended for optimal performance.
The Minecraft Bedrock 1.18.12 update is available on PC, Mac, iOS, Android, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and Nintendo Switch.