Is there anything I need to know before downloading Minecraft PE 220.127.116.11?
To update to Minecraft PE 18.104.22.168, you will need to have the following installed on your device:
- A compatible iOS device with at least iOS 10.0 or later, or an Android device with at least Android 4.4 (KitKat) or later
- An internet connection
Once you have ensured that your device meets the minimum requirements, you can update to Minecraft PE 22.214.171.124 by following these steps:
- On your device, open the App Store (for iOS devices) or Google Play Store (for Android devices)
- Search for “Minecraft Pocket Edition”
- Select the Minecraft Pocket Edition app from the search results
- Tap “Update” (for iOS devices) or “Install” (for Android devices)
- Once the update has been downloaded and installed, you will be able to launch Minecraft PE 126.96.36.199 and start playing!
What’s new in Minecraft PE 188.8.131.52?
- Added support for the new Nether Update features
- Added Piglin Brutes, a new type of piglin that spawns in the Nether
- Added hoglins, a new mob that spawns in the Nether
- Added striders, a new mob that spawns in the Nether
- Added soul fire, a new type of fire
Minecraft PE 184.108.40.206 fixes:
- Fixed some crashes that could occur when loading certain chunks
- Fixed a crash that could happen when using fireworks rockets
- Fixed a crash that could happen when zombified piglins cross over lava
- Fixed some incorrect particle behavior around Ender Crystals
How to install Minecraft PE 220.127.116.11?
To install the Minecraft PE 18.104.22.168 update you need to do the following:
1. Download the APK file from the link below.
2. Go to Settings > Security and enable Unknown Sources.
3. Find the downloaded APK file and install it.
4. Enjoy the new features!
Minecraft PE updates 22.214.171.124 FAQ:
This update contains fixes for several reported bugs and crashes.
To get this update, simply go to your device’s respective app store and check for updates. If there is an available update, it will be downloaded and installed automatically.
This update is available for all devices running Minecraft PE 1.14 or higher.
Just be sure to report any bugs you may find so that we can fix them in future updates! Thanks for playing Minecraft PE!