Is there anything I need to know before downloading Minecraft PE 18.104.22.168?
If you’re playing on an iOS or Android device, you’ll need to have at least 50 MB of free space on your device in order to download and install the update. If you’re playing on a Windows 10 PC, you’ll need to have at least 2 GB of free space in order to download and install the update.
Once you’ve downloaded the update, you’ll be able to start playing immediately. However, if you’re playing on a server, you may need to wait for the server owner to update the server before you can join in on the fun.
What’s new in Minecraft PE 22.214.171.124?
- Added fixes for crashes that could occur in certain situations
- Added fixes for some bugs and issues
- Made some changes to the game’s code and files to improve performance and stability
Minecraft PE 126.96.36.199 fixes:
- Blazes no longer drop twice as much gold
- Fixed a bug where players would get stuck in the Nether
- End gateways now teleport players correctly
- The Elytra boost sound is no longer too loud
- Mobs can now spawn on stained glass
- Added new achievements for keeping a bee
How to install Minecraft PE 188.8.131.52?
To install the Minecraft PE 184.108.40.206 update, you need to:
1. Download the file from the link below
2. Unzip it
3. Copy the folder to the “minecraftWorlds” directory
4. Enjoy your new world!
Minecraft PE updates 220.127.116.11 FAQ:
The update was released to the public on September 2, 2020.
The update includes many bug fixes and improvements, as well as a few new features such as:
– The ability to use custom skins in multiplayer games
– A new ‘Achievements’ section in the settings menu
– New animations for opening and closing doors
– Improved performance on lower-end devices
No, all existing features will remain in the game.
If you’re experiencing any issues with the update, please contact us at support.mojang.com so we can help you out.