Is there anything I need to know before downloading Minecraft PE 1.18.30?
Before you update to Minecraft PE 1.18.30, it’s a good idea to back up your world first. That way, if anything goes wrong during the update process, you can always revert back to an earlier version.
To back up your world, simply head to your world save folder (you can find this by opening up the world in Minecraft PE and then tapping on the ‘…’ button in the top right corner). From here, you can either copy the entire folder to another location (like a USB drive or your computer), or you can zip up the folder so that it’s easier to move.
Once you’ve backed up your world, you’re ready to update to Minecraft PE 1.18.30! To do so, simply open up the game and head to the ‘Settings’ menu. From here, tap on ‘Version’, and then select ‘1.18.30’ from the drop-down menu. The game will automatically download and install the update – all you need to do is sit back and wait!
Once the update is installed, you can get back to playing your world in the latest version of Minecraft PE. Enjoy!
What’s new in Minecraft PE 1.18.30?
Bedrock Edition 1.18.30 is an update to Bedrock Edition released on March 23, 2021 which adds parity with Java Edition 1.16.5, fixes bugs and crashes, and makes further changes.
- Added “Experimental Features” toggle in world options
- Skin packs can now be toggled on and off
- “Unlockable Content” section added to world options, used to enable paid DLC features such as Minecraft Earth skins
- Added “Show Coordinates” toggle in world options (disabled by default)
- Added an option to show Nether fog while in the Nether (disabled by default)
- Splash texts are now randomized
- Added a “Skip Tutorial” button to the world creation screen
- New achievements: “Deepdale”, “Marsh Dweller”, and “Nether Wart Farming”
- New loading screens with tips, featuring characters from Minecraft Dungeons
Minecraft PE 1.18.30 fixes:
- Fixed a number of bugs and crashes
- Optimized game performance
How to install Minecraft PE 1.18.30?
To install the Minecraft PE 1.18.30 update you need to:
1. Download the .apk file from the official website.
2. Install it on your device.
3. Run the game and enjoy!
Minecraft PE updates 1.18.30 FAQ:
The release date of Minecraft PE 1.18.30 was on April 19, 2022
No specific details are known at this time, but the update will likely include bug fixes and performance improvements.
Yes, all world save data is backward compatible with newer versions of the game. However, certain features or gameplay elements may not work properly if they rely on bugs that have since been fixed.
You can report bugs to the Minecraft PE development team by opening the game, and going to Settings > Feedback > Report a Bug. Please include as much detail as possible so that the developers can reproduce and fix the issue.
Minecraft PE 1.18.30 is available on Android, Windows, Xbox One, Fire, PlayStation 4, and Nintendo Switch.