Is there anything I need to know before downloading Minecraft PE 1.18.31?
If you’re playing on an iOS device, you’ll need to have at least iOS 9.0 installed in order to download and play Minecraft PE 1.18.31. If you’re playing on an Android device, you’ll need to have version 4.2 or higher of the Android operating system installed in order to run Minecraft PE 1.18.31. As for Windows 10 and Amazon devices, you’ll need to have the most recent updates installed in order to play Minecraft PE 1.18.31.
What’s new in Minecraft PE 1.18.31?
Some of the notable changes in Minecraft PE 1.18.31 include:
- New achievements
- Updated recipes
- New splash text
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
As always, we recommend backing up your world data before updating to any new version of Minecraft.
Minecraft PE 1.18.31 fixes:
- Fixed a crash when using save files from older versions of the game.
- Fixed an issue where some textures would not load correctly.
- Fixed a number of bugs related to redstone.
- Made some changes to the way that multiplayer servers are displayed in the server browser.
As always, thank you for playing Minecraft!
How to install Minecraft PE 1.18.31?
Installing Minecraft PE 1.18.31 is a simple process that only takes a few minutes. Just follow these steps:
1. Download the Minecraft PE 1.18.31 file from the official website or from a trusted third-party site.
2. Locate the file and open it. This will open the installation wizard.
3. Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the installation.
4. Once the installation is finished, you can launch Minecraft PE and start playing!
Minecraft PE updates 1.18.31 FAQ:
The 1.18.31 update was released on January 10, 2020.
This update contains several bug fixes and performance improvements. For a full list of changes, see the Minecraft PE Wiki article on the 1.18.31 update.
To install the 1.18.31 update, simply launch Minecraft PE and the game will automatically update to the latest version.
Yes, your world will be compatible with the 1.18.31 update. However, some older versions of Minecraft PE may not be compatible with the 1.18.31 update.
If you’re having problems with the 1.18.31 update, you can try the following:
– Restart your device and try again.
– Re-install Minecraft PE.
– Check for updates to your device’s operating system.
– If you’re still having problems, you can contact Mojang support for help.