Is there anything I need to know before downloading Minecraft PE 1.18.32?
Minecraft PE 1.18.32 is an update for Bedrock Edition released on August 4, 2020, which adds new features, fixes bugs, and improves performance.
If you’re playing on an iOS or Android device, you’ll need to have at least iOS 10 or Android 6.0 installed in order to download and install this update.
What’s new in Minecraft PE 1.18.32?
- The ability to use custom skins for your player character
- A new “flat world” option for creating new worlds
- New furniture items, including a couch and coffee table
- New decorative blocks, such as stained glass and concrete
- New game rules, such as the ability to disable fire spread
- New achievements
- Support for the Oculus Rift virtual reality headset
Minecraft PE 1.18.32 fixes:
- Fixes for several crashes that could occur while playing the game
- Fixed a bug that prevented players from being able to join servers using IP addresses
- Fixed a bug that caused some animals to not spawn in the wild
- Fixed a bug where the game would not start up on some Windows 10 devices
- Various other minor bugs and performance improvements
How to install Minecraft PE 1.18.32?
To install the Minecraft PE 1.18.32 update you will need to go to your device’s store and search for “Minecraft Pocket Edition”. Once you have found it, select the game and press “Update”. The game will now update to the latest version.
If you’re having trouble finding the update in your store, you can try manually downloading the update from the Minecraft website.
Once you have downloaded and installed the update, you will need to restart your device for the changes to take effect.
Minecraft PE updates 1.18.32 FAQ:
– New features: Added Foxes! Added support for world templates – share your world with others easily
– Performance improvements
– Bug fixes
To update Minecraft PE, just open the game and it should prompt you to update automatically. If not, head to the store page for your platform and update from there.
– Pocket Edition requires iOS 8 or higher, Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean) or higher, Windows 10 Mobile or higher, Fire OS 3 or higher
– Xbox One Edition requires Xbox One
– Nintendo Switch Edition requires Nintendo Switch Firmware 6.0.0 or higher
If you own the game, you should automatically update to 1.18.32 when you open the game. If not, head to the store page for your platform and update from there.
If you’re having trouble updating Minecraft PE, try these troubleshooting tips:
– Restart your device and try again
– Make sure you have a stable internet connection
– Check your device’s available storage space
– Update your operating system to the latest version
– If you’re still having trouble, contact customer support for your platform
If you can’t find the 1.18.32 update, it may not be available in your region yet. Check back soon or contact customer support for your platform for more information.