Is there anything I need to know before downloading Minecraft PE 1.18.33?
Yes! As always, we recommend backing up your world before updating to any new version of Minecraft. For Minecraft PE 1.18.33, we’ve added a few new features and made some changes to existing gameplay mechanics. Read on for the full list of changes!
What’s new in Minecraft PE 1.18.33?
- Added Foxes! These cute little creatures come in three varieties: Red Foxes, Snowy Foxes, and Silver Foxes. They can be found in taiga biomes and will play with any nearby baby foxes.
- Added Pillager Outposts! These dangerous new structures can be found generated throughout the world. Be careful when exploring them, as they are guarded by Pillagers, Vindicators, and Evokers.
- Added Villager Beasts! These new mobs can be found in pillager outposts and will attack any player or villager they see.
- Villagers now have a new job: Butcher. Butchers will trade meat and other food items with players.
- Iron Golems will now attack Vindicators and Evokers on sight.
- Creepers will now be attracted to music played from note blocks.
- Players can now use the “/locatebiome” command to find specific biomes.
Minecraft PE 1.18.33 fixes:
- Fixed several crashes that could occur while playing the game.
- Fixed a bug where horses would sometimes suffocate inside water blocks.
- Fixed a bug where certain items would not be properly removed from inventories when their durability reached 0.
- Fixed several bugs with villager behavior.
- Fixed several bugs with pillager AI.
How to install Minecraft PE 1.18.33?
To install the Minecraft PE 1.18.33 update you need to go to the official Minecraft website and download it from there. Make sure you have a good internet connection because the file is quite large. After downloading, open the file and follow the instructions. It’s really easy and should only take a few minutes.
The 1.18.33 update for Minecraft PE brings a lot of new features and improvements. For example, the Nether Update is finally here! With this update, you’ll be able to explore the Nether world, which is full of new biomes, mobs, and blocks. There’s also a brand new game mode called The End, which is perfect for those who want to challenge themselves.
So, what are you waiting for? Update your game today and enjoy all the new features!
Minecraft PE updates 1.18.33 FAQ:
The main changes in this update are:
-Bug fixes and performance improvements
-Added ‘amplified’ world type option
The update should automatically download and install when you restart your game. If it doesn’t, you can try force-closing the game and restarting it.
Make sure you have enough storage space on your device. If you’re still having trouble, try uninstalling and reinstalling the game.
The amplified world type is a new option for generating extremely tall mountains and deep oceans. It’s great for exploration and finding rare resources, but can be challenging to build in.