The Minecraft PE 126.96.36.199 update is a minor update that was released on December 18, 2020. This update added furniture crafting recipes, reduced the maximum spawn height for mobs, and fixed several bugs.
Furniture crafting recipes were added in this update, allowing players to craft chairs, tables, and shelves. These items can be placed in the world and used for decoration or storage purposes.
The maximum spawn height for mobs was reduced in this update, which should help reduce server lag caused by too many mobs spawning in high places. Additionally, several bugs were fixed in this update, including a crash bug related to beds and a bug that prevented fire from spreading properly.
Is there anything I need to know before downloading Minecraft PE 188.8.131.52?
Before you download the Minecraft PE 184.108.40.206 update, there are a few things you should know. First, this update is only compatible with Android devices running version 6.0 or higher. Second, this update introduces a number of new features and changes, including:
- The ability to place down beds in creative mode
- The ability to use the /give command to give other players beds
- A new “Piglin Brute” mob that spawns in the Nether
- A new biome called “Soul Sand Valley”
- New blocks and items, such as soul fire and soul soil
- Changes to the Nether dimension, including changes to how lava works
- Added Basalt Deltas, a new biome in the Nether!
- Added warped forests, crimson forests, and soulsand valleys biomes to the Nether!
- Added three new nether mobs: the Piglin, Hoglin, and Zoglin!
- Added a new block, Basalt!
- Added Netherite, a new ore that is stronger than diamond!
- Added Ancient Debris, a new ore that is used to create Netherite items!
- Added Respawn Anchors, which can be used to set your spawn point in the Nether!
- Added Soul Fire, a new light source that emits smoke particles!
- Added soul soil, a new type of dirt that is found in the Soulsand Valley biome!
If you’re ready to download and install the Minecraft PE 220.127.116.11 update, you can do so by following the instructions below.
Minecraft PE 18.104.22.168 additions:
- The ability to change camera perspective in the skins menu
- New options for world generation: Floating Islands and Cave Networks
- Added new blocks: Podzol, Mycelium, End Rods, and Chorus Plants
- Added new mobs: Endermites and Witch
- Added new items: Poisonous Potatoes, Dragon’s Breath, Elytra, and Chorus Fruits
- Added a new status effect: Glowing
- Added a new game rule: DoMobSpawning
- Fixed a crash that could occur when using fireworks.
- Fixed an issue with Obsidian not being properly generated in Basalt Deltas.
- Fixed an issue with furniture appearing floating when placed on Soul Soil.
- Fixed an issue where the Nether Wart Block could not be crafted using Nether Wart.
- Fixed several issues with network connectivity.
- Various other bug fixes and improvements.
Minecraft PE 22.214.171.124 FAQ:
The update was released on November 24th, 2020.
This update adds a new Nether biome, Basalt Deltas, as well as new mobs, items, and blocks associated with it. Additionally, this update fixes several bugs and makes various gameplay improvements.
If you’re playing Minecraft PE on Android, you can simply download it from this page. If you’re playing on iOS, you’ll need to go to the App Store and update the game from there. If you’re playing on Windows 10, you can update the game through the Microsoft Store. Finally, if you’re playing on Nintendo Switch, you’ll need to update your game through the Nintendo eShop.
This update fixes several bugs, including a crash that could occur when using fireworks, an issue with Obsidian not being properly generated in Basalt Deltas, and more.
There are currently no known issues with this update. If you do encounter any problems, be sure to report them on the official Minecraft bug tracker.
How to install Minecraft PE 126.96.36.199?
To install the Minecraft PE 188.8.131.52 update, you will need to first to download Minecraft PE 184.108.40.206 APK file and unzip it. Then, locate the folder named “com.mojang” and open it. Copy the entire contents of this folder to the “minecraftpe” folder on your Android device. If you don’t have a “minecraftpe” folder, create one. Once the files are copied over, open up Minecraft PE and enjoy the new update!