The Minecraft PE 126.96.36.199 update is now available! This update includes new features, bug fixes, and performance improvements.
New features in this update include:
- New villager professions: librarian, cartographer, and fisherman
- New mob: tropical fish
- New blocks: coral, conduits, kelp, and sea pickles
- Improved performance on low-end devices
- UI changes and improvements
Bug fixes in this update include:
- Fixed crashes that could occur when loading certain world types
- Fixed a crash that could occur when using the /clone command with entities
- Fixed incorrect hitbox for some stairs blocks
- Fixed an issue with Pistons not working correctly with certain blocks
- Fixed an issue where certain blocks would not be properly pushed/pulled by Pistons
- Fixed an issue with TNT not destroying some blocks
- And more!
To install this update, simply launch Minecraft PE and the game will automatically download and install the update. No other action is required on your part. Enjoy!
Minecraft PE 188.8.131.52 FAQ:
Minecraft PE 184.108.40.206 was released on October 25, 2020.
If you’re having trouble installing or updating Minecraft PE, the first thing you should do is check that your device meets the minimum system requirements for the game.
If your device meets the minimum requirements and you’re still having trouble, try restarting your device and then trying again. If that doesn’t work, try uninstalling and reinstalling Minecraft PE. Lastly, if you’re still having trouble, leave a comment below.
How do I install Minecraft PE 220.127.116.11?
To install Minecraft PE 18.104.22.168, you will need to download the appropriate file for your device from this page.
Once the file has been downloaded, you can install it by opening it and following the on-screen instructions.
How do I update Minecraft PE to 22.214.171.124?
If you already have Minecraft PE installed on your device, you can update it to the latest version by opening the game and selecting “Settings”, then “About”. From here, you should see an option to update the game to the latest version. If this option is not available, make sure that your device is connected to the internet and try again.