Is there anything I need to know before downloading Minecraft PE 1.19.32?
The main thing to be aware of is that this update contains a number of changes and bug fixes, so it’s worth reading the full changelog before updating. As always, backing up your world beforehand is also recommended.
What’s new in Minecraft PE 126.96.36.199?
- Added support for directional arrows when using the ‘/give’ command
- Changed the way blocks are placed when ‘mirroring’ or ‘rotating’ them with the “/setblock” command
- Added new sound effects for opening and closing doors, chests andtrapdoors
- Improved performance on iOS devices
- Fixed several bugs related to chunks not loading properly
- Fixed an issue where players would occasionally get stuck in walls
- Fixed a crash that could occur when using the “/clone” command
- Added Honey Blocks
- Added Bee Nests and Hives
- Added Honeycomb Blocks
- Added Campfires
- Added Pillagers, Illagers, and Vindicators
- Added Bashkir Curly Horses
The 188.8.131.52 update for Minecraft Pocket Edition added a variety of new features and gameplay changes. Perhaps the most significant addition is the addition of pillagers, vindicators, and illagers. These hostile mobs will spawn in groups and attempt to raid player settlements. Players will need to be on their guard to defend against these attacks.
In addition to the new hostile mobs, the 184.108.40.206 update also adds a variety of other features such as bee nests, hives, and honeycomb blocks. These new items will be used in the construction of bee-related devices such as campfires and honey blocks. All of these new features should help make Minecraft PE 220.127.116.11 an even more enjoyable experience for all players.
Minecraft PE 18.104.22.168 fixes:
- Villagers now have a head when they sleep
- The Nether Wart Block and Chorus Fruit Block textures have been fixed
- The enderman can now properly pick up blocks
- Fixed a crash that occurred when using fireworks
- Sleeping in a bed no longer causes the world to reset
- The game will no longer crash when joining a world with active redstone torches on the wall
- Items can now be properly moved around in chests and other containers
- Players can now join servers using an IP address without any issues
- A number of other minor bugs and crashes have also been fixed.
That’s all for this update, we hope you enjoy your stay in Minecraft! As always, if you run into any problems please leave a comment below!
As you can see, there are a number of bug fixes and performance improvements included in this update. If you’re experiencing any issues with Minecraft PE, it’s definitely worth updating to 22.214.171.124 to see if that solves the problem.
How to install Minecraft PE 126.96.36.199
1. Download the Minecraft PE 188.8.131.52 APK from the link abowe.
2. Install the APK on your device.
3. Enjoy playing Minecraft PE 1.19.0!
That’s all you need to do to install Minecraft PE 1.19.0 on your Android device! If you have any questions, feel free to leave a comment below and we’ll try our best to help you out.
As always, please be aware of potential scams when downloading and installing any apps or games from unknown sources – only download and install from trusted sources such as the links provided above!