The Minecraft PE 126.96.36.199 update is now available for players on Android and iOS devices.
Is there anything I need to know before downloading Minecraft PE 188.8.131.52?
Before you download and install the Minecraft PE 184.108.40.206 update, there are a few things you should know. First, this update is only available for the Bedrock Edition of Minecraft (meaning it won’t work with the Java Edition). Secondly, this update includes a lot of changes and bug fixes, so it’s recommended that you create a backup of your world before installing it. Finally, make sure to read the full changelog before updating, as some changes may affect how your world works.
With that said, let’s get into the details of the Minecraft PE 220.127.116.11 update!
One of the biggest changes in this update is the addition of Nether Portals. You can now create Nether Portals in your world, which will allow you to travel to the Nether dimension. This is a great addition for anyone who wants to explore the deeper parts of Minecraft.
In addition to Nether Portals, the Minecraft PE 18.104.22.168 update also adds a new biome called the Warped Forest. This biome is filled with strange and twisted trees, as well as eerie glowing fungi. It’s the perfect place to set up a base camp if you’re planning on exploring the Nether dimension.
There are also a ton of smaller changes and bug fixes included in this update. For example, you can now use beds and sleep in them again, despawning of mobs has been fixed, and many more. Be sure to check out the full changelog for more information.
This update brings a number of new features and changes to the game, including:
- New blocks: Nether brick fences, mossy cobblestone, mycelium, end rods, WEAK_ENDERMAN_SPAWN_BLOCKS
- New items: Blaze powder, magma cream, ender pearls, ghast tears
- Changes to existing blocks and items: Wool can now be dyed with cactus green, obsidian can now be found in the Nether
- New game mechanics: Wither skeletons now have a chance to drop wither skulls when killed
- Mobs: Endermen can now teleport when attacked, creepers now have a new exploding sound
- Biomes: The Nether has been updated with new lava pools and nether wart blocks
- General fixes and improvements: A number of bugs and crashes have been fixed in this update. For a full list of changes, please see the official Minecraft PE 22.214.171.124 changelog.
So, there you have it! That’s everything you need to know about the Minecraft PE 126.96.36.199 update. Go ahead and download it now, and start exploring the new features and changes for yourself!
How to install Minecraft PE 188.8.131.52?
Time needed: 5 minutes.
- Check your device
First, make sure you have a compatible device. The list of compatible devices can be found here: https://minecraft.fandom.com/wiki/Bedrock_Edition_beta_184.108.40.206
- Do you have enough space?
If you have a compatible device, the next thing you need to do is make sure you have enough storage space. The update is quite large, and you’ll need at least 2GB of free space in order to download and install it.
- Download apk file from here
Once you’ve checked that you have a compatible device and enough storage space, head on over to the link above to download Minecraft 220.127.116.11 apk file.
- Install apk file
Run the apk file on your device to install it.
Weighing in at around 68 MB, the 18.104.22.168 update for Minecraft PE is a pretty small download, so it shouldn’t take too long to get it downloaded and installed on your device.