The Minecraft PE 18.104.22.168 update is now available and it brings a number of changes and improvements to the game. First and foremost, this update fixes an issue that could lead to world corruption when loading certain chunks. Additionally, it also introduces support for the upcoming Nether Update, which is expected to release later this year.
Minecraft PE 22.214.171.124 is now available on all supported platforms, including Android, iOS, Windows 10, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch.
Is there anything I need to know before downloading Minecraft PE 126.96.36.199?
Before you update to Minecraft PE 188.8.131.52, it’s important to note that this update will only work on devices that are running iOS 11 or higher. Additionally, the update is only compatible with the iPhone 6s and newer, the iPad mini 4 and newer, and the iPad Air 2 and newer. If you’re not sure which iOS version you’re running, you can check by going to Settings > General > About.
What’s new in Minecraft PE 184.108.40.206?
- – Fixed an issue that could lead to world corruption when loading certain chunks
- – Introduced support for the upcoming Nether Update
- – Added a new achievements category for the Nether Update achievements
- – Changed the loading screen background to show the new Nether Update biome
- – Updated the game icon to match the new style of the Bedrock Engine
- – Added a new “Experimental Features” toggle in the world options to enable experimental gameplay features that are still in development
Minecraft PE 220.127.116.11 fixes:
- fixed a crash when using the Nether Portal travel feature
- fixed an issue where certain items couldn’t be crafted with rabbits
- fixed some text display issues on signs and in books
- made some changes to prevent crashes when loading certain world types
- other minor fixes and improvements.
Minecraft PE 18.104.22.168 FAQ
The Minecraft PE 22.214.171.124 update is the latest Bedrock Edition beta version of the game released on October 23, 2020. It contains various fixes and improvements from the previous beta versions.
You can install the update by downloading it from our website or through the in-game Update button.
Some of the new features in this update include the following:
– Added new furnishing blocks: Lectern, Barrel, Cartography Table, Smithing Table, and Stonecutter
– Added new hostile mob: The Strider
-Added Netherite Scrap item
– Improved performance on mobile devices
Some of the known issues in this update include the following:
– Mobs may sometimes not spawn in newly generated chunks
– The game may crash when trying to load certain resource packs
– Players may experience lag when flying close to the edge of the world
– The game may crash when a player tries to join a realm that they’ve been invited to
– Some achievements may not unlock correctly
We hope that this FAQ has helped you understand the Minecraft PE 126.96.36.199 update better. If you have any further questions, feel free to ask them in the comments section below.
How to install Minecraft PE 188.8.131.52 update?
This is a guide on how to download and install the Minecraft PE 184.108.40.206 update.
Time needed: 5 minutes.
- Is your device compatible?
First, make sure you have a compatible device. The list of compatible devices can be found here: https://minecraft.gamepedia.com/Bedrock_Edition_devices
- Downloading the update
You can safely download the update from this page. Use the link above.
If you have a supported device, then you can follow these steps to install the update:
1. Open the Minecraft PE game on your device.
2. Tap the “Settings” button in the top-right corner of the screen.
3. Tap “General”.
4. Scroll down and tap “Check for Updates”.
5. If an update is available, it will be downloaded and installed automatically.
6. Once the update is installed, you can tap “Play” to start playing the game.
That’s all you need to do to install the Minecraft PE 220.127.116.11 update. Enjoy your game!