Is there anything I need to know before downloading Minecraft PE 188.8.131.52?
Minecraft PE 184.108.40.206 is an update for Bedrock Edition released on September 8, 2020, which adds new features, fixes bugs, and makes other gameplay changes.
What’s new in Minecraft PE 220.127.116.11?
- Added player permissions, allowing owners of multiplayer servers to give other players different levels of access to server commands.
- Added a new “How to Play” section in the world options menu, with tutorials for various game mechanics.
- Added the ability to copy and paste text in chat using the chat history screen.
Some of the notable changes in this update include:
- New furniture: beds! Now you can craft and sleep in your very own bed, which will fully heal you and set your spawn point.
- New game rules: ‘naturalRegeneration’ and ‘keepInventory’. The first allows players to regenerate health naturally (like in Survival mode), while the second keeps player’s inventory after they die.
- Added support for controllers on Android devices.
- Added new achievements.
- And more!
– Fixed several crashes that could occur during gameplay.
– Fixed a bug where the game would not start on some devices with low amounts of storage space.
– Fixed a bug where players could not sleep in beds if they were standing too close to them.
– Fixed a bug where the “Leave Game”
Minecraft PE 18.104.22.168 FAQ
The main change in this update is the addition of a new Nether biome, the Soulsand Valley. This biome is home to soul fire, which can be used to create powerful weapons and tools. In addition, this update contains several bug fixes and performance improvements
To reach the Soulsand Valley, you’ll need to find a nether portal and travel through it. Once you’re in the Nether, keep an eye out for soul fire burning in the distance. When you find it, walk towards it until you reach the edge of the biome.
The main thing you’ll want to do in the Soulsand Valley is collect soul fire. This can be used to create powerful weapons and tools, as well as to fuel furnaces and blast furnaces. In addition, you’ll find plenty of soulsand and gravel in this biome, which can be used for construction purposes.
In addition to the new Soulsand Valley biome, this update also contains several bug fixes and performance improvements. For a full list of changes, please see the Minecraft PE 22.214.171.124 changelog.
We hope you enjoy this new update! As always, please let us know if you have any questions or feedback.
How to install Minecraft PE 126.96.36.199 update?
Minecraft PE 188.8.131.52 update is now available for download. This update includes several new features and bug fixes. Here’s how to install it:
Time needed: 5 minutes.
- Download the update from the link above.
- Unzip the file and copy the contents to your “Minecraft PE” folder. If you don’t have one, create it.
- Launch Minecraft PE and enjoy the new features!