The update for Minecraft Pocket Edition which came out on July 12, 2022, brought a lot of new features and changes.
Is there anything I need to know before downloading Minecraft PE 1.19.10?
Before you download and install the new Minecraft PE update, we recommend that you check out the full list of changes and additions. This way, you’ll know what to expect from the new version of the game. Also, make sure to back up your world so that you can revert to an earlier version if needed. Finally, keep in mind that the update will only be available for devices that are running iOS 11 or higher. So if you’re using an older device, you won’t be able to install it.
What’s new in Minecraft PE 1.19.10?
The new update for Minecraft Pocket Edition brings a lot of new features and changes. Among them are the following:
- New furniture: beds, chairs, and tables. Now you can furnish your houses in Minecraft PE in a new way;
- New mechanisms: switches and pressure plates. With their help, you can create various contraptions and mechanisms in the game;
- New blocks: obsidian and mossy cobblestone. Obsidian will help you create portals to the Nether world, and mossy cobblestone will make your buildings look more realistic;
- New biomes: mesa and savanna. Explore new areas of the Minecraft world and find new resources in them;
- New mobs: llamas and foxes. Now the game world will be even more alive and diverse.
Minecraft PE 1.19.10 fixes:
- Fixed a crash that occurred when trying to join a world;
- Fixed a crash that occurred when opening the chest;
- Fixed incorrect display of some blocks and items on the map;
- Fixed an issue with the sound of falling rain.
Download Minecraft PE 1.19.10 now and enjoy.
How to install Minecraft PE 1.19.10?
Installing the new update for Minecraft Pocket Edition is a fairly simple and straightforward process. Just follow these steps:
- Download the update file from our website;
- Transfer the file to your device;
- Open the file and tap “Install”;
- Wait for the installation process to complete;
- Launch the game and enjoy the new features and changes.
We hope you enjoy the new update!
Minecraft PE updates 1.19.10 FAQ:
No, only devices running iOS 11 or higher can install it.
No, you can keep playing your existing world. However, we recommend that you explore the new biomes and try out the new blocks, furniture, and mobs.
Please report any bugs you find to the support team so that we can fix them as soon as possible.