Minecraft PE 220.127.116.11 is available for all players. This update contains new features, bug fixes, and performance improvements. We highly recommend that all players download and install this update to enjoy the best possible gaming experience.
Is there anything I need to know before downloading Minecraft PE 18.104.22.168?
Before updating to Minecraft PE 22.214.171.124, we recommend that players back up their world data and player data. This can be done by exporting the world to a .mcworld file or by backing up the files manually.
How do I update to Minecraft PE 126.96.36.199?
To update to Minecraft PE 188.8.131.52, simply launch the game and wait for the update to be downloaded and installed automatically. Alternatively, players can also manually download and install the update by following the steps below:
1) Download Minecraft PE 184.108.40.206 from the official website or a third-party website.
2) Open the downloaded file and extract it to a location of your choice.
3) Copy the extracted file to the ‘ Games\com.mojang.minecraftpe ‘ folder.
4) Launch Minecraft PE and the update will be installed automatically.
We hope you enjoy this new update! If you encounter any issues, please report them on the official forums or GitHub page. Thank you for playing Minecraft PE!
What’s new in Minecraft PE 220.127.116.11?
- Made further performance improvements to the game engine.
- Made improvements to the way chunks are loaded and unloaded.
- Made improvements to the way the game renders entities.
Minecraft PE 18.104.22.168 fixes:
- Fixed an issue where mobs would not despawn correctly in certain situations.
- Fixed an issue where the game would crash when trying to load certain resource packs.
- Fixed an issue where players could not interact with blocks in some situations.
Minecraft PE updates 22.214.171.124 FAQ:
Yes, your world data will be compatible with the new update. However, we recommend that you back up your world data before updating, just to be on the safe side.
You can report issues or bugs with the new update on the official forums or GitHub page. Thank you for helping to make Minecraft PE even better!
If you’re having trouble installing the new update, make sure that you have enough free space on your device. Alternatively, try manually downloading and installing the update by following the steps in this article.