Is there anything I need to know before downloading Minecraft PE 220.127.116.11?
You should back up your world first as always. With a major update like this, there’s always a chance that something could go wrong.
What’s new in Minecraft PE 18.104.22.168?
A lot! Here’s a quick rundown of the most noteworthy changes:
- New blocks: Concrete, Stained Glass, Glazed Terracotta
- New items: Llama Spawn Egg, Totem of Undying
- New mobs: Llamas! And llama babies too
- -Improved performance and lots of bug fixes
Be sure to check out the full list of changes on the official Minecraft PE website.
Minecraft PE 22.214.171.124 fixes:
- A crash when pistons attempt to push blocks into the edge of the world
- A controller unplugged message not appearing when it should
- Banners not being crafted from wool
- Loom patterns do not appear correctly
- Mobs not spawning in some biomes
- Villagers sometimes have no profession
- Walls not being able to be placed next to each other
- Zombie villagers do not drop their emeralds when killed by a zombie
This update also adds:
- The Wither Rose item
- New achievements for trading with a villager and curing a zombie villager
- Two new pieces of furniture: the Lectern and the Barrel
- Two new blocks: Nether Wart Block and Warped button
- And more!
How to install Minecraft PE 126.96.36.199?
To install the Minecraft PE 188.8.131.52 update, you will need to follow these steps:
1. Download the update from the official Minecraft website.
2. Open the .mcpack file with your preferred decompression tool (WinRAR, 7-Zip, etc.).
3. Copy the extracted folder to the ‘Resource_Packs’ folder in your ‘Minecraft’ directory.
4. If you’re using an older version of Minecraft PE, you will need to delete the old ‘resource_packs’ folder before copying the new one.
5. Launch Minecraft and enjoy the new update!
Minecraft PE updates 184.108.40.206 FAQ:
This update includes fixes for several bugs, as well as a few new features.
You can join the beta by following the instructions on the Minecraft PE beta page.
If you’re having problems with the update, please contact support.
Yes, your world will be compatible with the new update. However, we recommend that you backup your world before installing the update, just in case.
If you find a bug, please report it to the Minecraft PE bug tracker.
You can share your suggestions on the Minecraft PE forums.