Is there anything I need to know before downloading Minecraft PE 220.127.116.11?
Before downloading the update, it is recommended that you back up your world data. To do this, simply go to your world save folder and copy it to a different location on your device.
What’s new in Minecraft PE 18.104.22.168?
- Leads have been fixed so that they can now be properly attached to horses
- The issue with Nether Warts not growing has been fixed
- Fixed a crash that could occur when using Fireworks
- A ‘Skins Restored’ button has been added to the skins menu, in case your skin pack gets deleted or corrupted
- A ‘Report Suggestion to Developer’ button has been added to the world options menu
- Various other minor bugs and crashes have been fixed
Minecraft PE 22.214.171.124 fixes:
- fixed several crashes that could occur while playing the game
- fixed an issue with players being able to use items from the creative mode in survival mode
- fixed an issue where players were not able to pick up blocks after destroying them
- fixed an issue where TNT would not destroy some blocks correctly
- fixed an issue where players could get stuck in blocks
- fixed an issue where some animals would not follow their owners
- fixed an issue with water buckets not being placed correctly
- fixed an issue where iron golems would not attack creepers
- fixed an issue where the game would not start on some devices
- other minor fixes
How to install Minecraft PE 126.96.36.199?
To install the Minecraft PE 188.8.131.52 update, you need to:
1. Download the update file from the link below.
2. Unzip the file to a folder on your device.
3. Copy the ‘Behavior Packs’ and ‘Resource Packs’ folders to the ‘resource_packs’ folder in your ‘Minecraft PE’ game directory.
4. Copy the ‘Behavior Packs’ and ‘Resource Packs’ folders to the ‘behavior_packs’ folder in your ‘Minecraft PE’ game directory.
5. Restart your game and enjoy the new update!
Minecraft PE updates 184.108.40.206 FAQ:
The main addition in this update is the Wither, a new boss mob. You can also find some new items and blocks, as well as a few changes and bug fixes.
To summon the Wither, you’ll need to gather three Wither Skeleton skulls and place them on top of each other in a T-shape. Once you’ve done that, the Wither will spawn and you can start attacking it.
The Wither is mainly a boss mob for players to fight, but it can also be used to create Wither Roses. These flowers have a chance to drop when the Wither is killed and can be used to make potions.
In addition to the Wither, there are also some new items and blocks. These include Nether Brick slabs and stairs, as well as Nether Wart blocks. There are also a few changes and bug fixes included in the update.