Is there anything I need to know before downloading Minecraft PE 18.104.22.168?
If you’re not already running the latest version of Minecraft PE, 22.214.171.124, then you’ll need to update before you can download and install 126.96.36.199. As always, we recommend backing up your world data before updating.
What’s new in Minecraft PE 188.8.131.52?
- Added support for Realms on Android, Kindle, and Windows 10 devices
- Added support for skins with custom cape images on Android, Kindle, and Windows 10 devices
Minecraft PE 184.108.40.206 fixes:
- Fixed several crashes that could occur during gameplay
- Fixed some UI issues with the new skin chooser screen on Android, Kindle, and Windows 10 devices
- Fixed a bug that prevented players from being able to sign in to Xbox Live on some devices
- Fixed a bug that could cause the game to become unresponsive when interacting with certain objects in the world
- Fixed a bug that caused the wrong block type to be placed when using a hoe on farmland
- Fixed a bug that caused the game to crash when using a fireworks rocket with a large explosion radius
- Fixed a bug that caused the game to crash when trying to join a multiplayer game on certain servers
- Miscellaneous fixes and improvements
How to install Minecraft PE 220.127.116.11?
To install the Minecraft PE 18.104.22.168 update, you will need to do the following:
1. Download the update file from the link below.
2. Unzip the file to a location on your computer.
3. Copy the unzipped folder to the /sdcard/games/com.mojang/minecraftWorlds/ folder on your device.
4. Launch Minecraft PE and select the world you copied the update to.
5. Enjoy the new features and changes in Minecraft PE 22.214.171.124!
Minecraft PE updates 126.96.36.199 FAQ:
The 188.8.131.52 update adds several new features, including:
-New furniture items: chairs, tables, and sofas
-New decorative items: paintings and picture frames
-Ability to change your skin without changing your game mode
-Bug fixes and performance improvements
The 184.108.40.206 update is currently in beta testing and can be downloaded from the Minecraft PE Beta Test page.
If you’re having problems with the 220.127.116.11 update, please report them to the Minecraft PE Beta Test forum.