Is there anything I need to know before downloading Minecraft PE 220.127.116.11?
If you’re playing on an iOS device, you’ll need to have at least iOS 8.0 or later installed in order to download and install this update. If you’re playing on an Android device, you’ll need to have version 4.2 or higher of the Android operating system installed. Lastly, if you’re playing on a Windows 10 device, you’ll need to have the Anniversary Update or later installed in order for this update to be compatible.
When you’re ready to update, simply launch Minecraft PE and select the “Update Available” notification that should appear in-game. The process of updating will begin automatically and once it’s finished, you’ll be ready to enjoy all the new content!
What’s new in Minecraft PE 18.104.22.168?
Some of the key changes and features in this update include:
- The addition of llamas! These new animals can be found in the plains’ biome and can be tamed by feeding them hay bales. Once tamed, llamas can be used as pack animals and will help you carry your inventory items around with you.
- The addition of the Woodland Mansion, a new type of generated structure that can be found in the dark forests biome. These massive structures are home to the llamas and also contain many rooms and secret passages to explore.
- New furniture items, including chairs, tables, and lamps, can be crafted and placed in your home.
- New blocks, including stained glass and concrete, can be used to decorate your world.
- And much more! Be sure to check out the full list of changes and features on the official Minecraft PE website.
Minecraft PE 22.214.171.124 fixes:
- The map will now correctly show the position of players when they die
- Fixed player indicator on maps not updating when players move
- Fixed a crash that could occur when using fireworks
- Fixed a crash that could occur when rendering certain particles
- Fixed issue with Nether Portal blocks not being placed correctly in some situations
- Fixed an issue where the game would not save changes to certain files correctly
- Fixed various text rendering issues
How to install Minecraft PE 126.96.36.199?
To install the Minecraft PE 188.8.131.52 update you will need to do the following:
1. Download the update from the link below
2. Unzip the file to a convenient location on your computer
3. Connect your device to your computer using a USB cable
4. Copy the unzipped file to the “minecraftpe” folder on your device
5. Disconnect your device from your computer
6. Launch Minecraft PE and you should see the update installed
If you have any problems installing the update, please let us know in the comments section below.
Minecraft PE updates 184.108.40.206 FAQ:
A lot of fixes and improvements! For a full list, check out the Minecraft PE 220.127.116.11 changelog.
Please report it on the official Minecraft PE forums or on the Bedrock Feedback site.
Yes, your world will be compatible with the new update.
You can share your suggestions on the official Minecraft PE forums or on the Bedrock Feedback site.