What’s new in Minecraft PE 184.108.40.206?
- Added new furniture: beds, chairs, and tables
- Added support for custom player skins
- Added new game rules: ‘doFireTick’, ‘mobGriefing’, and ‘keepInventory’
- Improved performance on older devices
- Fixed several bugs and crashes
Minecraft PE 220.127.116.11 fixes:
- Fixed several crashes that could occur during gameplay
- Mobs should no longer be able to teleport through walls
- Slimes should now split into smaller slimes correctly
- The ‘jukebox disc’ item will now show the correct name and lore for the inserted disc
- TNT blocks should now have the correct blast resistance
- The ‘totem of undying’ item will now correctly give invulnerability
- Fixed an issue where some players would not be able to see their own skin
- Fixed an issue where some players would see the default Steve skin instead of their own
How to install Minecraft PE 18.104.22.168?
To install the Minecraft PE 22.214.171.124 update, you need to have a compatible device.
If you’re on Android, you can download it from Google Play.
Once you have the update, you can install it by opening the file and following the on-screen instructions.
Remember to back up your world before installing any updates, just in case something goes wrong!
Minecraft PE updates 126.96.36.199 FAQ:
The biggest addition in this update is the Wither, a powerful new boss mob that can only be defeated by players who are prepared. In addition to the Wither, there are also a number of other new features, changes, and fixes included in the update.
If you’re playing on an Android device, you can get the update by opening the Google Play Store and tapping on the My apps & games tab. If you’re playing on a Windows 10 device, you can get the update by opening the Microsoft Store and checking for updates.
If you don’t see the update in your store, it may not be available in your region yet. The update will roll out to all regions over the course of the next few days, so if you don’t see it now, check back later.
The update is currently only available for Minecraft PE Android, and Windows 10 devices. We don’t have any information to share about when or if the update will be released for other platforms at this time.
The Wither is a powerful new boss mob that can only be defeated by players who are prepared. The Wither will spawn when players place three Wither Skeleton skulls on top of each other, and it will drop valuable items when defeated.
The Wither can be defeated by attacking it with weapons and dealing damage to its health points. However, the Wither will also shoot poison arrows at players, which can deal damage and cause players to become Wither skeletons if they’re not careful. Players will need to be well-equipped and prepared before attempting to fight the Wither.