Is there anything I need to know before downloading Minecraft PE 1.2.0?
The Bedrock Edition 1.2.0 update was released on September 20, 2017. It added many features that were long requested such as hints for beginners, an item frame map marker, and more.
One of the major changes in this update was the addition of Add-Ons. This feature allows players to customize their game experience by adding or modifying behaviors and properties of entities.
Before downloading this update, be sure to check out the list of changes and additions below. As always, backup your world save files before updating just in case!
What’s new in Minecraft PE 1.2.0?
List of changes:
- Added support for Add-Ons
- Added hints system for beginners
- Added item frame map marker
- Improved performance on Android devices
- Made it so Endermen can no longer pick up blocks when hit by water bottles
- Fixed several bugs and crashes
Minecraft PE 1.2.0 fixes:
- fixed a crash when using fireworks rockets
- fixed some crashes that could occur during gameplay
- fixed a crash that could occur when quitting the game
- fixed being unable to place blocks next to each other in creative mode
- various other minor fixes and improvements
How to install Minecraft PE 1.1.5?
To install Minecraft PE 1.2.0, you need to follow these steps:
1) Download the game from our website;
2) Unzip the file to a folder on your computer;
3) Run the game and enjoy!
Minecraft PE update 1.2.0 FAQ:
You can find the download links for Minecraft PE 1.2.0 on our website
The main feature of this update is the new Nether Update, which adds a whole new dimension to Minecraft – the Nether! This update also includes several other features and changes, such as:
– New Nether biomes
– New Nether mobs
– New blocks and items
– Changes to the game’s rules
– And much more!
If you’re having trouble installing the update, make sure you’re using the latest version of PocketTool (or another compatible installation tool) and that your device meets the minimum system requirements for the update.