Is there anything I need to know before downloading Minecraft PE 1.2.1?
Before you download and install the Minecraft PE 1.2.1 update, it’s important to know that there are a few changes and new features included in this release.
One of the biggest changes is the addition of The End dimension, which is a new game world that can be accessed by defeating the Ender Dragon. This new dimension is full of hostile mobs and treacherous terrain, so it’s definitely not for the faint of heart!
In addition to The End, there are also a few new blocks and items that have been added in Minecraft PE 1.2.1. These include ender chests, chorus fruit, and purpur blocks.
As always, it’s recommended that you back up your world before updating to Minecraft PE 1.2.1. This way, if anything goes wrong, you’ll be able to restore your world to its previous state.
What’s new in Minecraft PE 1.2.1?
The Minecraft PE 1.2.1 update brings a host of new features and improvements to the game, including:
- New splash screen
- New “How to Play” tutorial world
- Improved performance and stability
- A host of bug fixes and general improvements!
Minecraft PE 1.2.1 fixes:
- Minor fixes for crashes and bugs
- Tweaks to the game’s user interface
- Changes to how some game mechanics work
Minecraft PE 1.2.1 also adds:
- New blocks and items, including concrete, glazed terracotta, banners, and armor stands
- The ability to use the Elytra to glide
- New game rules, such as the ‘doFireTick’ and ‘mobGriefing’ rules
- A new neutral mob, the llama
- Changes to how Command Blocks work
- And much more!
How to install Minecraft PE 1.2.1?
To install Minecraft PE 1.2.1, you need to first download the update file. You can get it from the official Minecraft website or from any other source that offers Minecraft PE downloads.
Once you have downloaded the update file, open it and follow the on-screen instructions. The installation process is pretty straightforward and should not take more than a few minutes.
Once the installation is complete, launch Minecraft PE and enjoy the new features and changes that come with this update.
Minecraft PE update 1.2.1 FAQ:
The Minecraft PE 1.2.1 update is a minor update to the Bedrock Edition of Minecraft that was released on September 26, 2017.
The Minecraft PE 1.2.1 update contains a number of bug fixes and improvements, including:
– Fix for Villagers not spawning in new chunks
– Fix for certain doors being unbreakable
– Fix forTNT not destroying blocks as intended
– Fix for some crashes that could occur while playing the game
– Fix for an issue where certain blocks would not be properly saved when exiting the world
– Fix for an issue where players could get stuck in a wall while sprinting into it
– Various other bug fixes and improvements.
If you’re playing on an iOS or Android device, you can update to Minecraft PE 1.2.1 by opening the game and navigating to the “Settings” menu, then selecting “Check for Updates”. If there is an update available, it will be downloaded and installed automatically.
If you’re playing on a Windows 10, Oculus Rift, Gear VR, or Fire TV device, you can update to Minecraft PE 1.2.1 by launching the game and navigating to the “Settings” menu, then selecting “Check for Updates”. If there is an update available, it will be downloaded and installed automatically.
If you’re having trouble updating to Minecraft PE 1.2.1, there are a few things you can try:
– Restart your device and try again
– Check for updates manually by opening the game and navigating to the “Settings” menu, then selecting “Check for Updates”. If there is an update available, it will be downloaded and installed automatically.
– Update your device’s operating system to the latest version and try again
– Delete and reinstall the game from your device’s app store and try again
If you’re still having trouble updating to Minecraft PE 1.2.1 after trying all of the above, please contact Mojang support for further assistance.