Is there anything I need to know before downloading Minecraft PE 1.2.10?
Before downloading the Minecraft PE 1.2.10 update, players should be aware of a few things. First, it is important to have a backup of your current world saved as this update will overwrite any existing world data. Additionally, players using mods or resource packs may need to update these as well to be compatible with the new version. Finally, players should make sure they have enough storage space on their devices as the update is fairly large. Once you have considered these things, you can go ahead and download the update. Enjoy your new Minecraft world!
What’s new in Minecraft PE 1.2.10?
- Add-ons can now be applied to entities! This opens up a whole new world of possibilities for creative add-on makers.
- Added support for custom armor models in resource packs.
Minecraft PE 1.2.10 fixes:
- Fixed several crashes that could occur during gameplay.
- Improved performance on certain devices.
- Fixed an issue where some players would not receive rewards after completing a mission.
- Fixed an issue where some players were unable to join multiplayer games.
- Fixed various text and UI issues.
How to install Minecraft PE 1.2.10?
The first thing you need to do is download the update file from the link below. Once you have downloaded the file, you need to unzip it and copy the contents into the “minecraftpe” folder. The folder can be found in the following location:
Once you have copied the files into the “minecraftpe” folder, you need to launch Minecraft PE. The game should now be updated to version 1.2.10. Enjoy!
Minecraft PE updates 1.2.10 FAQ:
The update was released on October 5th.
The 1.2.10 update will add a new tutorial world, allow players to set their spawn point in The End, and fix several bugs.
No, there are no features being removed in this update.
The update will be available through the in-game updater on your device. Simply launch Minecraft PE and wait for the game to notify you of the update. You can also manually check for updates by going to Settings > Global Resources > Check for Updates.
You can continue playing the current version of Minecraft PE, but we recommend that you update to get the best experience. New features and bug fixes will only be available in the latest version of the game.