Is there anything I need to know before downloading Minecraft PE 1.2.11?
Yes! As with any update, there are a few things to keep in mind before downloading and installing it. Here are a few quick tips:
- Always back up your world before updating! This ensures that you won’t lose any progress in case something goes wrong during the update process.
- Be sure to read the full changelog for 1.2.11 before updating. This way you can be prepared for any changes or new features that come with the update.
- Have fun! Updates are a great opportunity to explore all the new content that has been added to Minecraft PE.
What’s new in Minecraft PE 1.2.11?
The latest Minecraft PE 1.2.11 update includes a host of new features and improvements, including:
- New furniture items: chairs, tables, lamps, and more!
- New blocks: stained glass, hay bales, and more!
- New animals: cats and ocelots!
- Improved performance and stability
- And much more!
Minecraft PE 1.2.11 fixes:
- Fixed several crashes that could occur while playing
- Added new sound effects for some items and blocks
- Added an option to toggle touch controls on or off in the settings menu
- Made it so players can now swim by tapping and holding onto the screen instead of using the virtual joystick
- The optimized game performance on lower-end devices
- Fixed several bugs related to Nether portals
- Made it so TNT blocks no longer damage the Nether roof or bedrock
- Fixed an issue with fire spread not working correctly in the Nether
- Added support for custom skins on servers
How to install Minecraft PE 1.2.11?
To install the Minecraft PE 1.2.11 update you will need to do the following:
1. Download the update from the official Minecraft website.
2. Make sure your device meets the minimum requirements for installing the update.
3. Connect your device to your computer and transfer the update file to your device.
4. Install the update on your device and launch Minecraft PE.
5. Enjoy the new features and content in the 1.2.11 update!
Minecraft PE updates 1.2.11 FAQ:
General stability improvements.
-A crash that could occur when exiting the game
-A rare crash that could occur when using TNT
-A crash that could occur when Signs are placed in certain places.
-Some graphical issues with water and lava animation.
-An issue where some items appeared as the wrong color in item frames.
-Some text corruption issues.
The 1.2.11 update for Minecraft Pocket Edition (PE) was released on March 8, 2018. This update added many features that were previously only available in the computer version of Minecraft, such as Nether Portals, biomes, and items.