Is there anything I need to know before downloading Minecraft PE 126.96.36.199?
Before you update to Minecraft PE 188.8.131.52, it’s a good idea to back up your world first. This way, if anything goes wrong with the update process, you can always revert back to a previous version.
To back up your world, simply head to your world’s save folder and copy it to a safe location on your computer. Once you’ve done that, you can go ahead and update Minecraft PE to the latest version.
As always, it’s a good idea to check the official Minecraft PE website for any known issues with the latest update. This way, you can be aware of any potential problems and avoid them.
What’s new in Minecraft PE 184.108.40.206?
- New hostile mob: The Vindicator
- New blocks: Chorus Fruit, Chorus Plant, Popped Chorus Fruit
- New item: Elytra
- New game mode: Spectator Mode
- New command: /locatebiome
- New sound effects
- Performance improvements
Minecraft PE 220.127.116.11 fixes:
- Villagers can now have children
- The gateway block has been fixed
- Fixed an issue where some players could not connect to servers
- Fixed a crash that could occur when using fireworks
This update also contains:
- A new ‘How to Play’ section in the world options menu
- New loading screens and splash texts
- Changes to the Nether, including new biomes and blocks
As always, please report any bugs you find on our bug tracker.
Thank you for playing Minecraft!
How to install Minecraft PE 18.104.22.168?
To install the Minecraft PE 22.214.171.124 update, you need to follow these steps:
1. Download the update file from the official Minecraft website.
2. Open the .mcpack file with your preferred archive manager (for example, WinRAR or 7-Zip).
3. Extract the contents of the file to the ‘Resource_Packs’ folder in your ‘Minecraft’ directory.
4. Launch Minecraft and select the resource pack from the game’s options menu.
5. Enjoy the new update!
Minecraft PE updates 126.96.36.199 FAQ:
Update 188.8.131.52 is a minor update released on March 2, 2018, for Bedrock Edition.
This update contains fixes for several crashes that could occur while playing the game.
There are no known issues with this update.
The update 184.108.40.206 is available on all supported platforms:
– Minecraft for Windows 10 should automatically update to the latest version. If not, open the Microsoft Store app, select the three dots in the top right corner, then choose “Downloads and updates”. From there, you can select “Check for updates” and install the 220.127.116.11 update.
– Minecraft on mobile devices (iOS, Android) will automatically update to the latest version.
– Minecraft on Xbox One will automatically update to the latest version.
– Minecraft on Amazon Fire TV devices will automatically update to the latest version.