Is there anything I need to know before downloading Minecraft PE 1.2.15?
Before you download and install the Minecraft PE 1.2.15 update, it’s important to note that this update is only for the Bedrock Edition of the game. If you’re playing on the Java Edition, then you’ll need to wait for a separate update.
In terms of new features and changes, the 1.2.15 update doesn’t add much. However, there are a few important bug fixes included that you’ll want to be aware of.
First and foremost, this update addresses an issue that could cause crashes when using certain third-party mods. If you’ve been experiencing crashing issues with mods, then this update should fix that problem.
In addition, a number of other bugs have been fixed in this update. These include fixes for crashes when trying to load certain textures, as well as issues with sign editing and block placement.
Overall, the Minecraft PE 1.2.15 update is a relatively minor one. However, it does include some important bug fixes that could improve your experience with the game. If you’re experiencing any issues with Minecraft PE, then this update is definitely worth downloading.
What’s new in Minecraft PE 1.2.15?
- Added support for the Nintendo Switch Pro Controller.
- Added Elytra sound effects.
- Added an option to show coordinates in the debug menu.
- Updated the game logo.
- And more!
Minecraft PE 1.2.15 fixes:
- Fixed a crash that could occur when rendering the world
- Fixed several crashes that could occur during gameplay
- Fixed an issue where players would not be able to see each other when joining a multiplayer game
- Fixed an issue where some blocks would not render correctly
- Fixed an issue where the game would not start on some devices
- Fixed an issue where the game would not load on some devices
- Fixed an issue where the game would crash on some devices
- Other minor fixes and improvements.
How to install Minecraft PE 1.2.15?
To install the Minecraft PE 1.2.15 update, you need to follow these steps:
1. Backup your world first, just in case!
2. Download the .apk file from our website
3. Copy the file to your / games / com.mojang / folder
4. Open Minecraft PE, and the update should now be installed!
If you’re having trouble installing the update, or if something goes wrong, feel free to contact us for support.
Minecraft PE updates 1.2.15 FAQ:
The Minecraft PE 1.2.15 update is a small bug fix and performance update for Bedrock Edition.
The only new feature in the Minecraft PE 1.2.15 update is the ability to craft tipped arrows using gunpowder and a water bottle.
The bug fixes in the Minecraft PE 1.2.15 update include fixes for crashes, bugs with the new recipe book UI, and more.
Yes, your world will be compatible with the Minecraft PE 1.2.15 update. However, you may experience some issues with new features or changes if you’re using an older version of the game. It’s always a good idea to backup your world before updating.
You can install the Minecraft PE 1.2.15 update by opening the game and going to Settings > Global Resources > Check for Updates. The update will download and install automatically. You may need to restart your device after the update has been installed.