Is there anything I need to know before downloading Minecraft PE 1.2.16?
The only thing you need to know is that you should back up your world before updating, as always. Otherwise, have fun!
The Minecraft PE 1.2.16 update is a small update that was released on April 20th, 2018. This update adds some bug fixes and improves game performance.
Before downloading the update, make sure to back up your world data. You can do this by going to the settings menu in-game and selecting “Back Up World.”
To download the update, simply launch Minecraft PE and wait for the game to prompt you to update. Once the update is downloaded, you will be prompted to restart the game.
After the game has updated, you can check out the full changelog by going to the settings menu and selecting “About.”
What’s new in Minecraft PE 1.2.16?
- Added the Wither Rose, a new item that can be used to summon the Wither boss
- Added some new sound effects
- Fixed a number of bugs and crashes
Minecraft PE 1.2.16 fixes:
- Villagers now have a new texture
- The ‘Village’ and ‘Temple’ structure blocks now have new textures
- The ‘Loom’ block now has a new texture
- Added the ‘Bamboo Jungle’ biome
- Added the ‘Panda’ mob
- Added the ‘Bamboo’ block
- Added the ‘Scaffolding’ block
- Added the ‘Sweet Berry Bush’ block
- Added the ‘ Whip ‘ item
- Added the ‘ Fox ‘ mob
How to install Minecraft PE 1.2.16?
1. Tap “Settings” on the main screen of Minecraft PE
2. Select “Profiles”
3. Choose the profile you want to update and tap on the pencil icon in the top right corner
4. Scroll down to the “Version” section and select “Release 1.2.16” from the dropdown menu
5. Tap the “Save” button in the top right corner
6. Once the profile has been updated, you can tap on the “Play” button to launch Minecraft PE 1.2.16
Minecraft PE updates 1.2.16 FAQ:
The biggest addition in this update is the new Mob Spawner Blocks! These blocks can be used to create custom spawners for mobs, giving you more control over where and how often mobs spawn. For a full list of changes and additions, check out the Minecraft PE 1.2.16 change log below!
The update is available now in the Play Store! Just open up your app, head to the ‘Settings’ page, and select ‘Check for Updates’ to download the latest version.
If you’re having trouble updating, make sure you have enough storage space on your device and that you’re connected to a strong Wi-Fi signal. You can also try restarting your device and trying again. If that doesn’t work, delete the app and reinstall it from the Play Store.
If you’re seeing an error message when trying to update, it’s likely due to a problem with your internet connection or your device’s storage. First, try restarting your device and checking your internet connection. If that doesn’t work, delete the app and reinstall it from the Play Store.
The update may not be available in your region yet. If you’re still seeing Minecraft PE 1.2.15 when you check for updates, try again later. The update should be available globally within the next few days.
Yes, your worlds will still be compatible with the new update. However, some features from 1.2.15 (such as Experimental Gameplay) may not work properly in older worlds. We recommend backing up your worlds before updating, just to be safe.
For more help with the 1.2.16 update, visit the Minecraft PE support site.