What’s new in Minecraft PE 22.214.171.124?
- Added the Wither, a new hostile mob
- Added Nether Stars, a new item that can be used to create Beacons
- Added Concrete, a new block that comes in 16 different colors
- Added Redstone Comparators, a new redstone component
- Added Slime Blocks, a new block that allows players to “bounce” off of it
- Added Stained Glass, a new type of glass that comes in 16 different colors
- Added Iron Bars, a new type of fence that can be used in place of cobblestone or wood fences
Minecraft PE 126.96.36.199 fixes:
- The game will no longer crash when trying to load a resource pack
- Some incorrect texture files have been replaced
- Villagers will now correctly harvest crops
- Players will no longer take damage when walking through cobwebs
- The ’39 + Escape’ key combination can now be used to quit the game on Windows 10
- The ‘L’ key can now be used to open the player’s inventory on Windows 10
- It is now possible to catch fish in buckets again
- Bees will no longer die when stung by a spider
How to install Minecraft PE 188.8.131.52?
To install the Minecraft PE 184.108.40.206 update, you need to follow these simple steps:
1) Download the update file from the link below.
2) Unzip the file using any unzipping program.
3) Copy the extracted folder to the “minecraftpe” folder on your device.
4) Launch Minecraft PE and enjoy the new features!
Minecraft PE updates 220.127.116.11 FAQ:
The 18.104.22.168 update is a minor update to Bedrock Edition released on October 4, 2017, which fixed bugs and added some tweaks.
– Command block output will now tell you which entity was targeted when using `/execute` with entities as targets.
– Added new sound event: entity.enderman.stare
– The hitbox of endermen has been slightly adjusted.
– Improved performance on multiplayer servers.
The 22.214.171.124 update is available only on Windows 10 devices. To get it, simply open your game and wait for the update to download automatically.
The 126.96.36.199 update is not compatible with older versions of Minecraft PE.
If you’re experiencing any issues with the 188.8.131.52 update, please contact support.mojang.com.