Is there anything I need to know before downloading Minecraft PE 1.2.3?
Before you update to Minecraft PE 1.2.3, be sure to back up your world data! You can do this by going into your game settings and selecting “Back up world.” This will create a copy of your world data that you can revert to if needed.
When you’re ready to update, simply head to the App Store or Google Play and search for “Minecraft PE.” The update should appear as “Minecraft Pocket Edition 1.2.3” – simply select it and hit “Update.”
Once the update is installed, you’ll be able to continue playing your world as usual. However, be aware that any mods or texture packs you were using will no longer be compatible with Minecraft PE 1.2.3. You’ll need to find updated versions of these, if available, or remove them from your game entirely.
Thanks for reading, and enjoy the update!
What’s new in Minecraft PE 1.2.3?
- Added horses!
- Added llamas!
- Added donkeys!
- Added mules!
- Added saddlebags for donkeys and mules, which can be used to store extra items.
- Added leads, which can be used to tie mobs together. Leads can also be attached to fence posts.
- Added horse armor.
- Added carrots and potatoes, which can be planted and grown in farmland.
- Added wither roses, which can be found in Nether fortresses.
As you can see, the 1.2.3 update for Minecraft PE added a lot of new features and content, such as horses, llamas, donkeys, mules, saddlebags, leads, horse armor, and more. This update also added new crops like carrots and potatoes, as well as the wither rose plant. So if you’re looking for something new to do in Minecraft PE, check out the 1.2.3 update!
Minecraft PE 1.2.3 fixes:
- Fixed a crash that could occur when using repeaters
- Fixed an issue that caused the game to soft-lock when trying to save after exiting a world with active fireworks
- Fixed various reported crashes related to mobs, resource packs, and Redstone components
- Added missing sound effects for when mobs change Block states
- Fixed an issue that caused the game to soft-lock when trying to save after exiting a world with active fireworks -Fixed various reported crashes related to mobs, resource packs, and Redstone components -Added missing sound effects for when mobs change Block states
How to install Minecraft PE 1.2.3?
Make sure your device has enough space for the download. We recommend using a WiFi connection to avoid exceeding your data limit.
To install, simply go to the App Store or Google Play Store and search for “Minecraft Pocket Edition”. Select “Install” and then “Accept”. The download will start automatically.
Once it’s finished, launch the game and enjoy!
Minecraft PE updates 1.2.3 FAQ:
Yes, an update is required for Minecraft PE 1.2.3. The process is automatic and you will be prompted when it’s time to update.
The primary focus of this update is bug fixes, however, there are a handful of new features and changes as well. These include:
-New furniture items: chairs, tables, and lamps
-The ability to now lock chests
-A new “ticking” sound effect when placing blocks or items in the world
-Several UI improvements, such as a new touch control help screen and an indicator for the currently selected item
-A new “Adventure” game mode that is similar to Survival but with some changes, such as no player health regeneration and increased mob difficulty
For a full list of changes, check out the Minecraft PE 1.2.3 patch notes.
Yes! If you’re playing on an iOS device, be sure to update to the latest version of iOS for optimal performance. And as always, make sure to back up your world before updating in case something goes wrong.
We hope you enjoy this latest update! Happy mining!