Is there anything I need to know before downloading Minecraft PE 22.214.171.124?
Yes, there are a few things you should know before updating to Minecraft PE 126.96.36.199:
The first is that this update is for the Bedrock Edition of Minecraft, so if you’re playing on another platform, you won’t be able to download it.
Secondly, this update contains a lot of changes and fixes, so it’s a good idea to back up your world before updating.
And finally, while the update is compatible with servers running older versions of Minecraft PE, some features may not work properly unless everyone on the server is using 188.8.131.52.
So, if you’re ready to update to Minecraft PE 184.108.40.206, click the link above.
What’s new in Minecraft PE 220.127.116.11?
- Updated “Show Coordinates” option in world options to show your coordinates relative to the spawn point
- Added a new command: /seed, which prints the seed of the current world to chat
- Added support for importing .mcworld files from other versions of Minecraft
- Fixed several crashes that could occur while playing
Minecraft PE 18.104.22.168 fixes:
- The teleport command can now target enderman
- Lingering potions and splash potions now have correct hitboxes
- Mobs will no longer suffocate inside solid blocks
- Armor stands can now be equipped with shields
- Added new achievements: “Monster Hunter”, “Archer”, “Warrior”, “Hunter” and “Fisherman”
- Fixed several crashes that could occur during gameplay
Download the update now and enjoy!
How to install Minecraft PE 22.214.171.124?
To install the Minecraft PE 126.96.36.199 update, you will need to follow these steps:
1. Download the update file from the official Minecraft website.
2. Open the .minecraft folder on your computer. If you don’t have a .minecraft folder, create one.
3. Extract the contents of the update file into the .minecraft folder.
4. Run the game and enjoy the new features!
Minecraft PE updates 188.8.131.52 FAQ:
The Minecraft PE 184.108.40.206 update is a Bedrock Edition beta version for iOS, Android, Windows 10, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch released on August 29, 2017, which fixes issues with the 1.2beta builds and servers crashing when trying to join a world.
To get the Minecraft PE 220.127.116.11 update, you will need to have either an iOS device running iOS 10 or later, or an Android device running Android 4.4 “KitKat” or higher. You will also need to have the Bedrock Edition of Minecraft PE installed on your device.
The only new feature in the Minecraft PE 18.104.22.168 update is the ability to join servers running the 1.2beta builds.
There are no known issues in the Minecraft PE 22.214.171.124 update. However, if you experience any crashes when trying to join a world, please report them to the Bedrock bug tracker
If you find any bugs in the Minecraft PE 126.96.36.199 update, please report them to the Bedrock bug tracker.