Is there anything I need to know before downloading Minecraft PE 184.108.40.206?
Yes, a few things! First and foremost, as this is an update to Bedrock Edition, you will need to have the game version 1.2.5 installed in order to apply it. Additionally, while the changelog for this update is not yet available, Mojang has stated that it contains “bug fixes and performance improvements”. As always, we recommend backing up your world data before updating, just in case!
With that being said, let’s get into the update itself. The first thing you’ll notice is that there are three new options in the Settings menu: Input Lag Reduction, Touch Control Optimization, and Reduced Live Preview Render Distance. These options are all disabled by default but can be enabled to improve performance on lower-end devices.
Next up are some changes to the UI. The main screen has been revamped with new buttons and icons, and the world selection screen has been given a similar makeover. Additionally, the in-game HUD has been tweaked slightly, with the addition of a new “Crosshair” option under the “Options” menu.
And last but not least, a number of bugs have been fixed with this update. These include crashes related to chunk rendering, blocks not being placed correctly, and more. For a full list of changes, be sure to check out the patch notes below!
What’s new in Minecraft PE 220.127.116.11?
- The World of Color Update is here!
- Explore randomly generated worlds and build amazing things from the simplest of homes to the grandest of castles.
- Play in creative mode with unlimited resources or mine deep into the world in survival mode, crafting weapons and armor to fend off dangerous mobs.
- Craft, create, and explore alone, or with friends on mobile devices or Windows 10.
- Realms – Play with up to 10 friends cross-platform, anytime, anywhere on Realms, your own private server that we host for you. Try a free 30-day trial in-app.
New Features in Minecraft PE 18.104.22.168:
- The World of Color update brings more color and life to Minecraft!
- New blocks: Concrete, glazed terracotta, stained glass, colored beds, shulker boxes
- New mobs: llamas, parrots, vexes, evokers, vindicators
- New item: Totem of Undying
Improvements in Minecraft PE 22.214.171.124:
- Redstone components can now be found in the Creative inventory
- Added ‘Realms invite link’ and ‘Join via IP’ buttons to the multiplayer screen
- Clicking on a player’s head in the chat window will now mention their name
- Added an option to show coordinates above the hotbar when in spectator mode
- Added an option to toggle the visibility of player names in spectator mode
- Added an option for ‘Classic UI’, which removes the marketplace and packs from the world select screen
- The map will now zoom out further when using touch controls
Minecraft PE 126.96.36.199 fixes:
- Fixed a bug where players could not move after being hit by a Creeper
- Fixed a bug where the game would crash when throwing a trident with the Riptide enchantment
- Fixed a bug where some text was not properly translated into Chinese, Japanese and Korean languages
- Fixed several bugs relating to block placement and movement
- Fixed several bugs with Redstone components
- Fixed a bug with the Campfire smokestack not rendering properly.
How to install Minecraft PE 188.8.131.52?
To install the Minecraft PE 184.108.40.206 update you need to:
- Download the official game from the app store;
- Start the game and select “Settings”;
- In the “Global Resources” section, select “Resource Packs”;
- Select “Open resource pack folder”;
- Copy the downloaded file into the “Resource Packs” folder;
- Restart the game.
Minecraft PE updates 220.127.116.11 FAQ:
The Minecraft PE 18.104.22.168 update is a Bedrock Edition beta version for Windows 10 devices. The update added new features, bug fixes, and performance improvements to the game.
The update was released on October 31st, 2017.
Some of the new features that will be added in the update include:
-A new ‘Add-Ons’ feature that will allow players to customize their game experience with new textures, models, and behaviors.
-The ‘Trial of the Sword’ challenge will be added to The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild DLC.
-A new ‘Global Resources’ feature that will allow players to share resources between worlds.
-A new ‘Mob Spawner’ block that will allow players to create their own custom mobs.
-A new ‘Horse Update’ that will add new horse breeds, armor, and abilities.
Some of the bug fixes and performance improvements that will be made in the update include:
-Fixes for crashes and stability issues.
-Improvements to performance and framerate.
-Fixes for bugs that caused blocks and items to disappear.
-Improvements to the game’s user interface.
The update will be available to all players on supported devices who have the Bedrock Edition of Minecraft. To get the update, simply launch the game on your device and wait for the update to download and install automatically.