Is there anything I need to know before downloading Minecraft PE 22.214.171.124?
Before you update to Minecraft PE 126.96.36.199, it’s a good idea to back up your world first. Update files can sometimes be corrupt, and you don’t want to lose all your progress!
To back up your world, open the world in Minecraft PE, then tap the menu button (three dots) in the top right corner. From there, tap “Export to local storage.” You can find your exported world files in the Games folder on your device.
Once you’ve backed up your world, go ahead and download Minecraft PE 188.8.131.52 from the Microsoft Store. When the update is finished downloading, you’ll be prompted to install it.
Once the update is installed, launch Minecraft PE and your world should be there waiting for you!
What’s new in Minecraft PE 184.108.40.206?
- The world generation has been updated
- New blocks and items have been added, including concrete, glazed terracotta, stained glass, banners, and more
- New mobs have been added, including llamas and parrots
- The UI has been updated
- Performance improvements have been made
- Various bugs have been fixed. For a full list of changes, see the Minecraft PE 220.127.116.11 changelog
Minecraft PE 18.104.22.168 fixes:
- The ‘ghost hand’ bug on Touchscreen devices;
- Crashes that occurred after TNT explosions;
- A glitch with the Nether portals;
- Mobs could get stuck in blocks;
- Lingering Potions had no effect on players.
We also want to point out that the developers have fixed some of the text bugs and improved game performance. So, don’t forget to update your Minecraft PE to version 22.214.171.124!
How to install Minecraft PE 126.96.36.199?
1. Download the update file from the link given below.
2. Unzip it and copy it to the ‘Minecraft PE’ folder on your device. If you don’t have this folder, create it now.
3. Run Minecraft Pocket Edition and wait for the game to load all the new files.
4. Done! You can now enjoy playing the latest version of Minecraft Pocket Edition.
Minecraft PE updates 188.8.131.52 FAQ:
The biggest addition in this update is the Wither Rose, a dangerous new plant that can wither any player or mob that gets too close. There are also several new blocks and items, including Concrete, Magma Blocks, Nether Warts, and more.
The Wither Rose can be found in the Nether, and will sometimes drop from Wither Skeletons.
The Wither Rose will wither any player or mob that gets too close. Be careful when using this new plant!
Concrete can be used to make strong, durable blocks that come in a variety of colors. To make concrete, mix one-part cement powder with four parts of sand or gravel.
Magma Blocks are found in the Nether, and can be used to create Magma Cream. Magma Cream is a new item that can be used to create Fire Resistance Potions.
To make a Fire Resistance Potion, you will need Magma Cream and Blaze Powder. Combine these ingredients in a Brewing Stand to create the potion.
We hope you enjoy the new update! As always, please report any bugs