Is there anything I need to know before downloading Minecraft PE 1.2.6?
Yes! The 1.2.6 update for Minecraft Pocket Edition brings a few new features and changes that players will need to be aware of before diving in.
One of the most notable changes is the addition of Obsidian Cauldrons, which can now be found in the Nether. These cauldrons can be used to brew potions, and can also be used to fill empty bottles with water from the Nether.
Another change players will want to be aware of is that Iron Golems are now able to spawn in the Nether. Additionally, Zombie Pigmen will now drop gold nuggets when killed, so keep an eye out for those!
As always, there are a few other changes and bug fixes included in this update. Be sure to check out the full changelog for more information.
So there you have it! Those are the most important things to know about the Minecraft PE 1.2.6 update. Be sure to download it and check it out for yourself!
What’s new in Minecraft PE 1.2.6?
- New blocks: Concrete, Glazed Terracotta and Terracotta
- New items: Lead, Name Tag, Armor Stand
- New mobs: Llama, Polar Bear
- UI changes
- Performance improvements
Minecraft PE 1.2.6 fixes:
- Fixed a crash that could occur when using a piston
- Fixed a crash that could occur when rendering the world
- Fixed an issue where players would sometimes teleport to the wrong place when exiting a bed
- Bedrock Edition 1.2.6 is an update to Bedrock Edition released on December 6, 2017, which fixed bugs and added several new features.
Minecraft PE 1.2.6 new features:
- Added “/scoreboard players reset *” to clear all player scores in a certain objective
- Added an “armor_stand” entity type for dispensers and command blocks
- Added the “replaceitem entity” command, which can be used to replace items in players’ inventories
Minecraft PE 1.2.6 changes:
- The “target_selector” argument in commands can now be used to select players by the score in an objective
- When a player is hit by an arrow, the arrow will now be removed from their inventory
- The enderman’s teleport ability can now be disabled by setting the “enderman_teleport
How to install Minecraft PE 1.2.6?
To install Minecraft PE 1.2.6 you will need to do the following:
1. Download MCPE 1.2.6 from the link below
2. Open the downloaded file
3. Install MCPE 1.2.6 on your device
4. Run the game and enjoy!
Minecraft PE updates 1.2.6 FAQ:
The main addition in this update is the Wither Rose, a new item that can be used to create Wither Skeletons. Other changes include various performance improvements and bug fixes.
The Wither Rose can be obtained by defeating a Wither Skeleton in the Nether.
The Wither Rose can be used to create a Wither Skeleton. To do this, you will need to place the Rose in the center of a 3×3 crafting grid, and surround it with Soul Sand. This will create a Wither Skeleton Spawn Egg, which can be used to spawn a Wither Skeleton.
Yes, there are various performance improvements and bug fixes included in this update. For a full list of changes, please see the Minecraft PE 1.2.6 changelog.
We hope you enjoy this new update! As always, please report any bugs or issues you may encounter on our site.