Is there anything I need to know before downloading Minecraft PE 1.2.7?
Downloading and installing the Minecraft PE 1.2.7 update is pretty straightforward, but there are a couple of things you should keep in mind:
First and foremost, make sure to back up your world data before updating! While the vast majority of updates don’t cause any problems with existing worlds, it’s always better to be safe than sorry.
Secondly, the 1.2.7 update is only compatible with Windows 10. If you’re running an older version of Windows, you’ll need to update your operating system before you can install the new update.
Once you’ve got those two things taken care of, simply head over to the App Store and hit the “Update” button next to Minecraft PE. The new update should start downloading automatically.
Once it’s finished, launch Minecraft PE and enjoy all the new features and changes!
What’s new in Minecraft PE 1.2.7?
The 1.2.7 update for Minecraft Pocket Edition added a few new features, including:
- The Wither Storm, a new boss mob
- The Nether Reactor, a new way to generate Nether resources
- New blocks and items, including Purpur blocks and Dragon heads
- New achievements and game rules
- The ability to use Elytra while flying in The End
- And more!
Minecraft PE 1.2.7 fixes:
- Fixed/tweaked some bugs
- Added a few new features
- Improved performance on some devices
- Made changes to the game’s code to prepare for future updates
How to install Minecraft PE 1.2.7?
In order to install the Minecraft PE 1.2.7 update, you will need to follow these steps:
1) Make sure that you have a compatible device. The update is available only for Windows 10 devices.
2) If you’re on a Windows 10 device, open the Microsoft Store and search for “Minecraft Pocket Edition.” The game should appear in the search results.
3) Tap on the “Update” button next to the game’s icon. This will start the update process.
4) Once the update is finished, you can launch Minecraft PE and start playing.
Minecraft PE updates 1.2.7 FAQ:
The Minecraft PE 1.2.7 update was released on December 14th, 2017.
New features in the Minecraft PE 1.2.7 update include:
– The Wither Rose: This new item can be used to create Wither Roses, which can be placed on blocks to create a withering effect.
– Improved performance and stability: A number of performance improvements and bug fixes have been made in this update.
To install the Minecraft PE 1.2.7 update, simply launch the game and it will automatically update to the latest version.
The system requirements for the Minecraft PE 1.2.7 update are the same as the minimum requirements for the game:
– A device with at least 1 GB of RAM
– A processor with at least 1 GHz clock speed
– Windows 10
If you’re having problems with the Minecraft PE 1.2.7 update, try these troubleshooting tips:
– Make sure your device meets the minimum system requirements for the game and the update.
– If you’re using an older device, try closing other apps and restarting your device to free up memory.
– If you’re still having problems, you can try reinstalling the game.