Is there anything I need to know before downloading Minecraft PE 1.2.8?
Before downloading the Minecraft PE 1.2.8 update, it’s a good idea to back up your world first. This can be done by going into Settings > World > Backup World.
Once you’ve backed up your world, you can go ahead and download the Minecraft PE 1.2.8 update from either the Play Store, App Store, or Microsoft Store.
Once the update has been downloaded, you’ll need to install it. To do this, simply launch Minecraft PE and select the “Install” option when prompted.
Once the installation is complete, you’ll be able to play Minecraft PE 1.2.8! Enjoy!
What’s new in Minecraft PE 1.2.8?
The Minecraft PE 1.2.8 update is now available and it brings a few new features and changes to the game. The biggest addition to this update is the new Foxes! These cute little creatures can be found in taigas and snowy tundras, and come in three different types: red, blue, and grey. There are also two new types of leaves: oak and dark oak. These can be found in the newly generated dark forests.
In addition to the new features, a number of bugs have been fixed in this update. For a full list of changes, check out the Minecraft PE 1.2.8 changelog.
Minecraft PE 1.2.8 fixes:
- A crash when trying to load a world with invalid data in level.dat
- Losing items from your hand after dying
- MCPE-37821 – ‘Save and Quit to Title’ crashes the game instead of saving
- MCPE-43475 – “Sorry, we couldn’t find your Microsoft account” error when trying to sign in with a Microsoft account that is not linked to an Xbox Live account
- MCPE-44376 – ‘Pocket Realms’ button does nothing on iOS 10.3 and below
- MCPE-45126 – Items taken from a chest are invisible until the inventory is closed and reopened
- MCPE-45194 – ‘Save and Quit to Title’ button is missing in the world options
- MCPE-45371 – Can’t save and quit while inside a minecart or boat
- MCPE-45766 – The game crashes when trying to sign in with an invalid Microsoft account email
How to install Minecraft PE 1.2.8?
To install Minecraft PE 1.2.8, you need to have a compatible device. The game is available on Android, iOS, Windows 10, Gear VR, Windows 10 Mobile, Fire OS, and Xbox One. Once you have a compatible device, you can go to the official website and download the game. After downloading, follow the installation instructions carefully. You can also find some helpful guides online if you need more assistance. Enjoy your game!
Minecraft PE updates 1.2.8 FAQ:
The main changes in this update are:
– New furniture items: beds, chairs, and tables!
– Added support for custom skins! You can now use any skin you want, not just the default ones.
– Added better support for third-party servers. You can now join servers directly from the game without having to use an external app.
– And more! Check out the full changelog for more information.
The easiest way to update Minecraft PE is through the in-game menu. Just select “Settings”, then “About”, and finally “Check for updates”. Your game will automatically update to the latest version.
If you’re having trouble updating Minecraft PE, there are a few things you can try:
– Restart your device and try again.
– Make sure you have a strong internet connection.
– Check that your device has enough storage space to download and install the update.
– Try updating Minecraft PE through an external app like iTunes or Google Play.
The Bedrock Edition is the new name for the Pocket Edition, which was renamed to better reflect the fact that it’s now available on a variety of platforms, not just mobile devices. Other than the name change, there are no other differences between the two versions.
Yes, all your old Pocket Edition worlds will still work in the Bedrock Edition. However, some features may not work properly if they’re not updated to the latest version.