Is there anything I need to know before downloading Minecraft PE 1.4.1?
The Minecraft PE 1.4.1 update is a free update for all players who own the game on any platform. This update contains several new features, bug fixes, and performance improvements.
One of the most notable changes in this update is the addition of Foxes to the game. Foxes are a new friendly mob that can be found in taigas, cold taigas, and snowy taigas. Foxes come in two different types: red foxes and snow foxes. Red foxes are the more common of the two and can be found in all three biomes mentioned above. Snow foxes, on the other hand, are only found in snowy taigas.
Another major change in this update is the addition of Pillagers, a new hostile mob. Pillagers are armed with bows and crossbows and will attack players on sight. They can also spawn in groups of up to six pillagers, making them a force to be reckoned with.
In addition to the new mobs, this update also contains a number of other changes and improvements. For a full list of changes, check out the Minecraft PE 1.4.1 patch notes.
So there you have it, everything you need to know about the Minecraft PE 1.4.1 update! Be sure to check back for more Minecraft PE content in the future.
What’s new in Minecraft PE 1.4.1?
- Added a new “Experimental Mode” toggle in the world options. This mode allows players to test upcoming features that may change before full release. Please note that experimental features are not yet complete and may have bugs.
- Added a new “Chunks to Load” option in the world options. This allows players to control how many chunks are loaded in the world at any given time.
- Added a new “Render Distance” option in the world options. This allows players to control how far away from the player chunks will be rendered.
- Added a new “/tickingarea” command. This command can be used to create, delete, and list ticking areas. Ticking areas are areas of the world that tick independently of the rest of the world, and can be used to create things like auto- farms or Redstone contraptions that would otherwise be too laggy.
- Added new “/blockdata” and “/entitydata” commands. These commands can be used to modify block and entity data, respectively.
- Added new “/clone” and “/fill” commands. These commands can be used to copy blocks from one area to another, or fill an area with a certain block, respectively.
- Added a new “/locate” command. This command can be used to find the coordinates of specific structures, like dungeons, mansions, and villages.
- Added a new “/weather” command. This command can be used to change the weather in the world.
- Added a new “/time” command. This command can be used to set the time of day in the world.
- The “/help” command has been updated with more information and helpful links.
- The “/debug” command has been updated with more information and options.
- A “/seed” command has been added. This command can be used to get the seed of the world, which can be used to generate an identical world.
- A “Game rules” menu has been added to the world options. This menu allows players to enable or disable specific game rules, like mob spawning or block drops.
- A “World type” menu has been added to the world options. This menu allows players to choose between different world types, like “flat” or “amplified.”
Minecraft PE 1.4.1 fixes:
- Fixed a crash when using block states with the /setblock and /fill commands.
- Fixed a crash that could occur if players attempted to join a server running an incompatible version of Minecraft.
- Fixed several crashes that could occur during gameplay.
- Fixed a number of bugs relating to the new features in Minecraft
How to install Minecraft PE 1.4.1?
The first thing you need to do is download the Minecraft PE 1.4.1 update from the link below.
Once the update has been downloaded, you need to find the file and run it.
The installer will ask you where you want to install the update and will also give you the option to create a shortcut on your desktop.
Once the installation is complete, you will need to run the game and accept the terms and conditions.
The game will then update itself automatically and you will be able to play the latest version of Minecraft PE.
Minecraft PE updates 1.4.1 FAQ:
The update will be available through the in-game Update button on your device. If you’re playing on an iOS or Android device, you’ll need to have a stable internet connection in order to download the update.
This update contains a number of fixes and improvements, including:
-Fix for a crash that could occur when using fishing rods
-Fix for an issue where chests could not be opened after being moved with pistons
-Fix for an issue where some players were unable to place blocks
For the full list of changes, please see the official Minecraft PE 1.4.1 release notes.
Yes, your world will be compatible with the update. However, we recommend that you back up your world before updating, just to be on the safe side.
If you’re having trouble updating Minecraft PE, please make sure that you have a stable internet connection and enough storage space on your device. If you continue to have trouble, you can try uninstalling and reinstalling the game.
We hope this FAQ has been helpful. If you have any further questions about the Minecraft PE 1.4.1 update, please feel free to contact us. Thank you for playing Minecraft PE!