Is there anything I need to know before downloading Minecraft PE 1.4.2?
Before downloading the Minecraft PE 1.4.2 update, it’s important to know that this update is only available for the Bedrock Edition of Minecraft. The Bedrock Edition is the version of Minecraft that runs on mobile devices, consoles, and Windows 10 PCs. If you’re playing Minecraft on any other platform, you won’t be able to download this update.
In addition, it’s worth noting that the Minecraft PE 1.4.2 update is a relatively small one. The biggest change in this update is the addition of a new “adventure mode” game type, which is similar to the “survival mode” but with some tweaks to make it more suitable for playing in multiplayer. There are also a few other minor changes and bug fixes included in this update.
To download the Minecraft PE 1.4.2 update, simply launch Minecraft PE on your device and wait for the game to check for updates. Once the update is found, it will be downloaded and installed automatically. No further action is required on your part.
Once the update is installed, you’ll be able to play the new adventure mode game type by selecting it from the list of game types when creating a new world. Enjoy!
What’s new in Minecraft PE 1.4.2?
The most noticeable change in Minecraft PE 1.4.2 is the addition of Foxes! You can now find these cute little predators lurking in taigas, giant tree taigas, and snowy taigas. Be careful though, as they are known to steal your chickens!
In addition to foxes, Minecraft PE 1.4.2 also introduces a number of other new features and changes, including:
- A new ‘Pillager Outpost’ structure that can be found in the world
- A new ‘Bamboo Jungle’ biome
- The ability to craft bamboo blocks and scaffolding
- New sound effects for doors, leaves, and rain
- The ability to use the ‘/tickingarea’ command to create areas that update regularly
- Changes to the way Redstone works, including new redstone wire models and changes to the way pistons work
- Various bug fixes and performance improvements.
Minecraft PE 1.4.2 fixes:
- Fixed crashes that could happen in certain circumstances when using signs
- Fixed being unable to open some chests next to each other
- Improved performance of chunk rendering
- Fixed some text rendering issues
- Fixed an issue with the ‘Ticking’ objective not working properly for mobs
- Baby zombies no longer drop common loot ( potatoes, carrots, iron ingots, etc. )
- Mobs no longer take damage while in water
- Block of Emeralds and Block of Diamonds can now be found in the new village structures
- Added support for custom player skins on dedicated servers
- Added ‘Repeat Command’ option for Command Blocks
How to install Minecraft PE 1.4.2?
To install the Minecraft PE 1.4.2 update, follow these steps:
1. Download the update file from the link below.
2. Unzip the file and copy it to the “Minecraft PE” folder on your device. If you don’t have this folder, create it now.
3. Launch Minecraft PE and enjoy the new features!
Minecraft PE updates 1.4.2 FAQ:
New features in Minecraft PE 1.4.2 include:
– The Wither Rose, is a new item that can be used to create Wither Skeletons.
– New sound effects for various blocks and items.
– Improved performance on older devices.
– Bug fixes.
Make sure you’re using the latest version of Minecraft PE, and that your device meets the minimum requirements for the update. If you’re still having trouble, contact Mojang support for help.
Yes, all worlds created in prior versions of Minecraft PE will still be compatible with the 1.4.2 update. However, some older worlds may not work properly on newer devices. If you encounter any problems, try upgrading to the latest version of Minecraft