Is there anything I need to know before downloading Minecraft PE 1.4.3?
Yes! As with any game update, we recommend backing up your world data before updating Minecraft PE. This helps prevent any unpleasant surprises in case something goes wrong during the update process.
To back up your world data, simply copy the ‘worlds’ folder from your Minecraft PE installation directory to another location on your device or computer. Once you’ve updated to Minecraft PE 1.4.3, you can then copy the contents of your backup folder back into the ‘worlds’ directory – overwriting any existing files – to restore your world data.
In addition, it’s always a good idea to check the official patch notes for any game update before proceeding. This ensures that you’re aware of any potential changes or breaking bugs that might affect your gameplay experience.
What’s new in Minecraft PE 1.4.3?
- New blocks: Nether Brick fences, mossy cobblestone walls, and red sandstone slabs
- Improved performance
- Bug fixes
Minecraft PE 1.4.3 fixes:
- Fixed a crash that could occur when loading certain resource packs
- Fixed an issue that caused some players to see black squares instead of textures
- Improved performance when using resource packs with animated textures
- Several fixes and improvements for Add-Ons, including:
- Fixed crashes that could occur when using certain furniture items
- Fixed a crash that could occur when an Add-On tries to spawn an entity that doesn’t exist
- Fixed a crash that could occur when rendering certain particle effects
- Fixed an issue where some blocks would not be properly illuminated by block lights
How to install Minecraft PE 1.4.3?
To install the Minecraft PE 1.4.3 update, you need to follow these steps:
1) Download the update file from our website.
2) Unzip it and copy it to the /games/com.mojang/minecraftWorlds folder.
3) Launch Minecraft Pocket Edition and enjoy the new features!
Minecraft PE updates 1.4.3 FAQ:
The release of Minecraft PE 1.4.3 was on September 4th, 2018
In this update was added support for the Android Instant Apps program and fixed a number of bugs.
To get the update, simply launch Minecraft PE and select “Settings” from the main menu, then “Versions”. From there, you can select “1.4.3” from the list of available versions and tap “Download”.
The full changelog is available on our website.