Is there anything I need to know before downloading Minecraft PE 1.5.1?
If you’re playing on an iOS device, you’ll need to have at least iOS 8.0 installed in order to download and play Minecraft PE 1.5.1. If you’re playing on an Android device, you’ll need to have version 4.2 or higher of the Android operating system installed in order to download and play Minecraft PE 1.5.1. Finally, if you’re playing on a Windows 10 device, you’ll need to have the Fall Creators Update installed in order to download and play Minecraft PE 1.5.1. The biggest addition in Minecraft PE 1.5.1 is the inclusion of horses! Now you can tame and ride horses in your world, and even decorate them with saddles, horse armor, and other items. You’ll also find new types of furniture to furnish your home with, as well as some new blocks and items.
What’s new in Minecraft PE 1.5.1?
- The Ender Update
- New features
- New mobs
- New blocks and items
- Performance improvements
- Bug fixes
Minecraft PE 1.5.1 fixes:
- Fixed a crash when using fireworks
- Fixed a crash when using certain portals
- Fixed being unable to place blocks next to some types of doors
- Fixed being unable to open some types of doors
- Fixed some rendering issues with water and lava
- Fixed some crashes that could occur while loading chunks
- Fixed an issue where TNT blocks would not always drop as items when destroyed
How to install Minecraft PE 1.5.1?
To install Minecraft PE 1.5.1 you need to do the following:
1. Download the file from the link above
2. Unzip the file to a folder on your computer
3. Copy the extracted folder to your Minecraft PE directory
4. Restart Minecraft PE and enjoy the new update!
Minecraft PE updates 1.5.1 FAQ:
The Minecraft PE 1.5.1 update was an update that added a lot of new features, including furniture, carpets, better lighting, and more.
You can get the Minecraft PE 1.5.1 update by going to the Minecraft PE settings, and then checking for updates. The update should then download and install automatically.
Some of the new features in the Minecraft PE 1.5.1 update include furniture, carpets, better lighting, and more.
Yes, your world will be compatible with the Minecraft PE 1.5.1 update. However, some of the new features might not work properly in older worlds.